U.S. and World Politics

Comments

• Cool
    It's always best to hear a truth and understand the context.
    Like many of the movement to a hard reality of unquestioned expectations...our friends and neighbors, our co-workers, our random bots on a website...they'll work to collect every berry into a basket...a basket filled with named diliquance.
    People have no problem with righteous hangings.
    It's why a tried and true criminal thought she would get away with language used by a racist.
    Because you are who you are, your sex has...your parts...your....junk, has blinded any ability to be open minded.
    It meanders throughout...ebb and flow.
    The first has a price.
    It's tab isn't always visible...like one of those things you know arent advertised and have a flavor, a smell, a richness...and if you must ask, maybe you cant afford the price
    See...kinda like, if you gotta say, maybe your the bigot.
  • tomato, tomahto
    beauty, beholder
    the times, they be achangin
    what's not right is left... or currently in the US, what's not left is right
  • Bobby was wrong...the time isnt changing...
    ...and his songs become more irrelevant everyday. This from someone that knows every song, every resing, every interruption.
    He hoped for something that wasnt real.
  • Times change every day, regardless of who is denying it. Even in California.
  • EriNCEriNC Member
    I just hope that more states follow the example of Alabama. Alabama voters just changed their state constitution to say that a fetus is a person.
  • EriNCEriNC Member
    It’s kind of scary, in one way because who is to say that this won’t be the cause of the next civil war. It’s been brewing for a long time.
  • Abortion?
  • EriNCEriNC Member
    Yep, somewhere down the line someone is going to pull out the states rights argument, the government is going to say no, and then the mess will start all over again
  • And THAT is going to cause a REAL civil war?
  • EriNCEriNC Member
    There are many correlations between abortion and slavery, I can see it happening, and I’m not the only one.
  • There are many correlations between EVERYTHING and slavery. Abortion is an issue where everyone has an opinion but few are willing to fight... or even argue... about.
  • whoodler said:

There are many correlations between EVERYTHING and slavery. Abortion is an issue where everyone has an opinion but few are willing to fight... or even argue... about.

True that...yet, all ya need is a spark and what could be better then outrage over the attacks against our most vulnerable. Western society has always been a sucker for children , there are too many instances to mention.
    The nutty left has been working to undermine States rights. They've attacked the electoral college and are working to achieve popular vote. They've achieved 170 illegible eloctorial votes to national vote. Clearly...people are set on breaking down our representative republic.
    People are working to break Senate. Touching on populations that are underrepresented. But are they...working for the people...or for the power to call peoples into boxes...like the people lynched for sexual impropriety...or is the smell of blood used to gain power.
    Does the question of self determination include the right to choose the best our country has to offer, for everyone... Should people think maybe, we haven't anything to offer each other...me?....I don't think there's anything else to offer you...its time to battle ... Understand, that's only my personal feeling....
    Could the the party of death bring a civil war?...absolutely
    L
  • But it won't
    Revolutions don't, you know, start with guns but with dissatisfaction. Frustration. Resentment. Anger. Revolutions start with PERSONAL deprivation... NOT with seeing what OTHER people are deprived of. They start when I becomes We notThey.
    The revolution has already begun.
  • Virginia is once again a battle ground.
    Green is the new Red.
    Clarity is still profound.
    Seventh grade girls have finally gotten a voice in the house...as do anti semites and cootie haters
    Virginia... goodness, it's so delicious....and today's committee hearing...a treasure trove of embarrassing hostility and incompetence... delicious...Harper Valley PTA meets the big bad boss.
    Embarrassing, incompetent, dangerous
    No brake
    Pelosi is the only one that called out the headmistress to quiet the rowdy girls in room 222.
    Virginia...the list of disgusting behavior gets longer and longer...
    ...you know what this whole two years reminds me of?...
    I think of hi caliber
    Everything, all, inside out, sideways, up and down...
    Hi caliber...
    ...and our educational institutions.
    Gotta get a trigger
    Kids are as good as any

• And yet... it's all old news.
    It's nonsense.
    It's Party A trying to get over on Party B and to hell with the real problems.
    The truth is we all pooped in our diapers and each of us smelled as bad as every other one of us... and we all learned to go on the pot. Most of us even learned to flush.
  • Jussie has moved behind his hundred thousand an episode into the hussie of his dreams. So he lies, there he sleeps.
    I wouldn't recommend you read the final chapter of Chris Burroughs, yet if you've the courage...
    Define these times in maga hats, and know the truth of your heart.
    Rebecca, the daughter of Merriam, the witch of mannasa, burnt at the stake by the ingorant. The ignorant that grows like the flowers of a desert that gets just enough water. Just enough to give the flowers courage.
    Then the snow falls.
    And the ignorant die.
  • The truth here is a African-American homosexual made up a story about being assaulted by racist homophobic Trump supporters.
    This obsessive Trump-hate is what is wrong with the US. And it woudn't matter if it was that or Hil-hate, Princess Di-hate or Jesus-hate. Satan is having a field day in the USA.
  • The truth is.??..where exactly?..on a beach in southern California where french fries taste better then any other place on Earth. Fries you'd have to pocket your lunch money to buy.
    Full of salt and sand, brown, burnt, tired and hungry...45 cents was a lot of money.
    A buck would buy a pack of smokes and a couple of beers.
    Priorities
    Guessing people were walking up and down the strand as posers. ???...
    ...every day and to they're horrible end...
    Satan?..no... every day people everywhere... people on any corner, people at every gathering, every site...
    Everywhere...
    These
    Its not Satan looking to take your soul.
    The humans you live amongst have become canabal....they eat everything in sight.
    I haven't seen a redeemable in some time.
  • The truth is.??..where exactly?..on a beach in southern California where french fries taste better then any other place on Earth. Fries you'd have to pocket your lunch money to buy.
    Full of salt and sand, brown, burnt, tired and hungry...45 cents was a lot of money.
    A buck would buy a pack of smokes and a couple of beers.
    Priorities
    Guessing people were walking up and down the strand as posers. ???...
    ...every day and to they're horrible end...
    Satan?..no... every day people everywhere... people on any corner, people in any neighborhood... people on any site...
    Satan...gotta laugh...who needs Satan when ya got...oh... don't say...ssshhhssshhh
  • Cowards
  • Remember the disco days?
    We'd roll up to Roxie all rocked and bust heads.. fighting over disco duck...what a laugh...
    Did that for a long time.
  • I will tie the rope around the Pope s neck.
    I will kick out his feet
    I will burn his body
    I will burn his work
    I will erase his birth
  • Goodness
    Janis is as relevant today as she was then
    Cry
  • whoodlerwhoodler Member
    If Trump loses, we know what to expect: anger, fear and disruption
    Robert Reich,The Guardian

Just like in 2016???
  • tincuptincup Member
    Just like 2016
    Reich has been using his circular reason against Trump for awhile. All demo's have been using this strategy of argument for ever.
    Trump calls the 2016 election rigged. Dem's call him unhinged about losing... He wins , the proof comes out... dem's accuse him of doing what he was pointing to...call him unhinged, and point to his distrust of democratic institutions as proof of his mafia style and willingness to go rogue....
    His base gets angry, frustrated
    In the meantime,
    The MSM doesn't do a deep dive in the bizarre behavior attached to dem operatives in the Alabama election process. Behavior that has a smell and taste of the national nightmare of 2016.
    Circular
    Institutional confidence was deeply affected by the the gamesmanship of 2016...since Trump has been president, confidence in democratic institutions has eroded, hence Trump has had a negative effect on our democracy....and as follows these people's argument will keep pushing to extremes that will include a violent act by an angry trumpster.
    Ten fake attacks will not be able to show the truth...
    Trump said 2016 was a fake
    Everyone agrees
    Sinclair made his bones speaking to the power of the news media and the corruption of thought... I've often wondered what he'd say of today's media.