U.S. and World Politics

Comments

• They're multiplying!
    Last week's Democrat prime time reality show had just SIX contestants.
    Tonight's edition has SEVEN.
  • News from the Absurd::

Trump has done nothing to control coronavirus IN China.
  • whoodler said:

Had someone ask if I was afraid of getting coronavirus.
    Told him no, I don't drink Corona and my dogs have had their shots.

This
    The first moment the virus was posted here. I'd already been following the story, as is obvious whoodler had.
    Who else?
    I know where I got my information, Hugh Hewitt was following the progress and reporting everyday about the alert to the public.
    He knew first day that this would be a Katrina moment and so chronicled every moment. It's all on tape and documented.
    This will become important to file as historical record because of the false representation our journalists bring to story of history.
    We should demand truth, not be satisfied with lies we think we can navigate through...we must demand actual records of truth.
    Maggie Haberman is an example of something terribly wrong with human beings.
    Terrible, wrong, not human, unaborted in a timely manner, left to live with nothing to give
    A terribly disturbed human, not worthy of human compassion.
    Leave on a cold steel table to die.
    This passes for information today.
    This may pass for history later.
  • Staying on the idea of dead people, whats wrong with corrective death?
    Some people die, some people live.
    Darwinism keeps climbing the ladder, the weak are tossed.
    Should it be me? Well, of course it should as is fit for the human race.
    Why are people so feared of death for themselves, yet sitting in a stadium for the death of others.
    Fun shyte
  • Speaking of viruses
    Everyone can be a winner.
    Wake in the morning and line up for the big race. A picnic is planned for the end, everyone is having fun.
    The winners get to the picnic, eat, and clean up after themselves. Others trickle in for a bite and clean up.
    There's always those that come in last.
    The picnic is over, the clean up done, everyone gone home.
    Nothing to eat, nothing to clean up, yet the picnic area looks as if a locust swarm had taken everything root and stem.
    Next day, same race
    The hungry and late have lost some strength and are left further behind.
    The winners get done first, get fed first, get rest first, and are ready the next day with an ever greater advantage.
    The hungry and late, become hungrier, weaker and slower... later... and coming to the same worn out picnic without anything of beauty, just a tired thing, all worn out.
    Later to bed, later to rise, too hungry...
    Would it be such a surprise that the late riser would say...fuck that race.
    I wasn't fast enough the first day, I wasn't fastest enough the last day.
    Wake later and go to the picnic early.
    Eat, clean, and build some strength.
    Fuck that race
    I'll get up when I want, eat when I want, clean up after myself.
    Fuck um.
    Somebody will have been knocked backed. Will have become the hungry and tired
    Fuck um
  • My name is Michael, I got a nickel, I got a nickel shinny and new
    I'm gonna buy me all kinds of candy, that's what I'm gonna do.
  • Bottom shelf...
    Five for a penny
    One up
    Two for a penny
    One up
    Penny candy
    One up
    Nickle bars...most candy bars of the day
    Top shelf...the ten cent monsters, those outrageously priced dreams of the quarter allowance.
    Snickers
    Baby Ruth
    Rocky road
    The Heath Bar
    Oh goodness gracious
  • I grew up small town
    Where the butcher's were placed just far away, just close enough for every table.
    No seven elevens...a small market with every neighbor in book, every son or daughter, every grand child.
    I'd walk to the store for tata and bring to her home groceries she'd later pay the writ.
    I'd get a handful of candy for the trouble.... or something much better then a jawbreaker, a little glue, a little string, a little piece of wood.
    I knew all the secrets, all the friends, all the materials.
    I built planes...In my grandpa's shed.
    .... with his tools.
  • Did you know
    Priests molest children
  • True
  • tincup said:

I grew up small town
    Where the butcher's were placed just far away, just close enough for every table.
    No seven elevens...a small market with every neighbor in book, every son or daughter, every grand child.
    I'd walk to the store for tata and bring to her home groceries she'd later pay the writ.
    I'd get a handful of candy for the trouble.... or something much better then a jawbreaker, a little glue, a little string, a little piece of wood.
    I knew all the secrets, all the friends, all the materials.
    I built planes...In my grandpa's shed.
    .... with his tools.

I grew up under very similar circumstances -- every one knowing everyone (and everyone else's business), though I didn't build planes or get rewarded for going to the little grocery. I remember walking down for a loaf of bread or jug of milk. I invariably lost the check on the way and always had to retrace my steps.

Much like me as an adult.
  • KMMKMM Member
    edited March 1
    Tincup, you have who you want in charge, at least at the moment. The future is unpredictable and dicey. Did you know?
  • tincuptincup Member
    I know many things, and yes I knew.
    ....but said nothing.
    Why should I have? All the pretty people are good till they aren't. Why should I tell truth to power.
    You are implicit. You are part of the big secret. It isn't a question of me, but a question of you.
    Are you activated?
  • KMMKMM Member
    :o
  • KMMKMM Member
    edited March 2
    Deleted.
  • tincuptincup Member
    I was once a good boy.
  • whoodlerwhoodler Member
    A mutually exclusive term.
  • tincuptincup Member
    Of course
  • tincuptincup Member
    Of course
    I was indeed a very good boy.
    If you go to a sandy hill at the farthest west of my little town, you'll find a broken down ball field.
    Kick the rock and junk, you'll see the old tracks of ball players through the bases, through the alley of the outfield..
    Through the age, over the bridge
    You can say hi to that little boy on any day.
  • tincuptincup Member
    I think I forgot why we were so hungry in 1974.
    So, down to two. It is really disheartening.
  • tincuptincup Member
    whoodler said:

So, down to two. It is really disheartening.

Why?

1. No thinking person can conclude Joe is in command of his senses.
    2. No politico is less intelligent then a thinking person, thus must also know Joe is in deep decline.
    3. Said politico also has access that would prove a deeper decline then would be available to the public.
    4. Joe will not survive the the next five years.
    5. Joe can't debate Trump.

The DNC has had only one candidate since the first cut.
    And its not Joe.
    Joe died sometime in late 2019.

The DNC is running itself. It'll carry Joe's dead body across the the finish line. Every single operator is the same as was and want those levers of power.
    It is no secret.
    Every single d bag from the Obama era is working to get back to power.
    No one is voting for Biden.
    Yet he keeps collecting votes.
  • tincuptincup Member
    You know why Bernie can't win?
    You know why AOC failed in advancing her progressive movement and primary challenges.
    Do you know why
    Neither is an option for the COUNTRY.
    ALL those people and no one with a vision than anyone else can see, with any kind of plan for affordable improvement in healthcare, living space, education, infrastructure, no compromise on the horizon. Just singing the same ol' fight song, but nothing after that.
  • tincuptincup Member
    whoodler said:

Neither is an option for the COUNTRY.
    ALL those people and no one with a vision than anyone else can see, with any kind of plan for affordable improvement in healthcare, living space, education, infrastructure, no compromise on the horizon. Just singing the same ol' fight song, but nothing after that.

This is why the establishment must be smashed.
    The Dems don't want to be smashed, so they are fighting tooth and nail.
    Trump did some smashing of the Republican party line. I'll always be thankful for some improvement of thought.
    But the Dems will have to have their own day.