U.S. and World Politics

Comments

• whoodlerwhoodler Member
    edited April 9
    KMM said:

This is now and present and a protein which is spreading contagiously. Any comparisons are only to describe prognostic descriptions of what we may be facing. The best scientists are still doing their statistics and risk evaluations.

On the world's doorstep.

We have nothing to compare with New Zealand, and apparently no one else does either.
    They do have a major advantage being an island with a PM they ALL seem to adore. Even the opposition party went along with her mandate with NO objections or smirking.
    KMM said:

I’m glad you feel you live in a safe neighborhood whoodler, but I would guess you’d be careful of your grandson’s exposure if you thought there was any.

Thanks for your opinion...
  • tincuptincup Member
    whoodler said:

On a different note... maybe... today was our second day of yard work and gardening. And included a trip to the garden store for flowers and call to the local gravel/sand pit for a truck load delivery. AND the hiring of some male help to do as they were told. A number of neighbors stopped by to chat. It was in the 70s with a decent breeze, sun out all day. (This is Oregon, remember, so the sun gets used whenever it makes an appearance.) No masks in sight, social distancing practiced for the most part.

More of the same tomorrow.

Saturday, Gray and his Nana and Titi are going fishing on a friend's property.
    While I enjoy the silence.

This is what shall be written.
    This shall be recorded.
    Love
  • tincuptincup Member
    tincup said:

whoodler said:

On a different note... maybe... today was our second day of yard work and gardening. And included a trip to the garden store for flowers and call to the local gravel/sand pit for a truck load delivery. AND the hiring of some male help to do as they were told. A number of neighbors stopped by to chat. It was in the 70s with a decent breeze, sun out all day. (This is Oregon, remember, so the sun gets used whenever it makes an appearance.) No masks in sight, social distancing practiced for the most part.

More of the same tomorrow.

Saturday, Gray and his Nana and Titi are going fishing on a friend's property.
    While I enjoy the silence.

This is what shall be written.
    This shall be recorded.
    Love
    Your instinct to add the maybe was 100 percent.
    You still got it.
  • KMMKMM Member
    I guess it’s my attempts to try and make sense out of you; my waste of my time. Best.
  • KMMKMM Member
    edited April 9
    Above for tincup, since you question edits. And btw, nothing I said took into account your New Zealand discussion.
    On that note, there are no islands left and no iron fortresses against contagious diseases.

And edits utilized here. Are you envisioning an 18th century world of galleons, as the access to an island?

Are you forgetting even with that low level technology, where the Columbus crew still introduced syphillus to the New World, the Americas?
    You DO realize this is the 21st century? End of our SIXTH Ice Age?
    Time to settle the crew for Survivor.
  • ZenyenZenyen Member
    I have a towel and the answer is 42.
  • KMMKMM Member
    Your “bah” back to you whoodler, since you know what you mean by it. Tincup, welcome to make a similar funny here for “Bah”!
  • tincuptincup Member
    KMM said:

Above for tincup, since you question edits. And btw, nothing I said took into account your New Zealand discussion.
    On that note, there are no islands left and no iron fortresses against contagious diseases.

And edits utilized here. Are you envisioning an 18th century world of galleons, as the access to an island?

Are you forgetting even with that low level technology, where the Columbus crew still introduced syphillus to the New World, the Americas?

That's the point
    Disease

When Hernando Cortez arrived in Mexico, the population was about twenty five million living souls.
    One hundred years later it was one million..
    Think about that.

• KMMKMM Member
    What are you thinking about of today?
  • tincuptincup Member
    KMM said:

What are you thinking about of today?

I'm thinking i want my family's future to be strengthened.
    I've an eighty five year old mother
    A pancreatic cancer survivor sister that takes care of her.
    I've a connected soul that has a daughter that suffers asthmatic condition that scares me. That has just informed me that she has suffered such
    That I might ingest that that my ...
    .. that the stonecrusher may.
    This isn't something that has flow over my horizon.
    ... I can't say the words I might.
    Yet, I same the same.
    Let it run.
  • tincuptincup Member
    Zenyen said:

I have a towel and the answer is 42.

Hi kiddo
    I think about you often.
    The computers are said to wrong about all the answers.
    42 is wrong because because the information put into the computer is wrong.
    This how our modern news people work.
    When the dolphins say goodbye, they try to give this message.
    Yes
    We can hear the professionals
    We can give them adulation
    Yet
    When it's time to call it like it is
    Just say thank you
  • tincuptincup Member
    edited April 9
    KMM said:

Do you even understand yourself?
    Do you even understand your words?
    Are you cognizant?
  • tincuptincup Member
    ARE YOU JOE BIDEN?. JOE IS SLOW
    JOE BIDEN MAY BE DEAD.
    ARE YOU IN NEED OF HELP
  • KMMKMM Member
    edited April 9
    REALLY? B)
  • tincuptincup Member
    Yes really
    ...sad and sad
    ...a simple story goodnight.
  • KMMKMM Member
    :'( You are getting repetitive and boring.
  • tincuptincup Member
    KMM said:

:'( You are getting repetitive and boring.

Of course I am.
    Joe?
  • KMMKMM Member
    B) You are repetitive and boring, still.
  • tincuptincup Member
    Joe?
  • KMMKMM Member
    Ditto.
  • tincuptincup Member
    Ok
    Done is done
    Right... maybe you should read back a few pages. Then a few pages more. Then some more. Done, for some people means see ya later.