Anythingmore's Descendants

This is about the offspring of the late Texas bred Country Pine mare Anythingmore, who was born in March 1998 and died May 2015 upon the birth of her last foal. She was placed in 4 starts in her career.
2003: Had If I Had More, b g, by Hadif, 60 starts, winner. Retired.
2004: Santana Love, ch m, by Wavering Monarch, 5 starts, placed. No foals.
2005: Anymoresoup, gr/ro m, by Alphabet Soup, 7 starts, placed.
Produced:
2010: Alphabet Bling, gr/ro m, by Too Much Bling, 27 starts, winner. Last race: 11/14/15 (9th, no workouts since).
2011: Sheri's Soup, gr/ro m, by Too Much Bling, 26 starts, winner. Last race: 11/18/15 (8th, no workouts since).
2012: Anymore Bling, ch c, by Too Much Bling, 23 starts, winner. Last race: 4/24/16 (4th, active).
2013: no foal.
2014: Unnamed colt by Too Much Bling. Probably deceased.
2015: Unnamed bay colt by Sing Baby Sing.
2016: Easter Pulpit, colt by Ice Box.

2006: no foal
2007: no foal
2008: no foal
2009: Anymore Dance, dk b/br g , by Dance Master, 13 starts, placed. Retired.
2010: Texas Bling, dk b/br h, by Too Much Bling, 38 starts, Listed winner. Last race: 4/7/16 (4th, active).
2011: no foal
2012: Everything Bling, gr/ro f, by Too Much Bling, 11 starts, black-type winner. Last race: 4/10/16 (4th, active)
2013: no foal
2014: Exquisite Bling, gr/ro f, by Too Much Bling. Unraced.
2015: Unnamed gr/ro f by Too Much Bling.

Comments

• Yesterday Anymore Bling finished fourth of five in Lone Star Park's 6th race, a 5.5f Claiming race for 3yos and up who have never won 3 races, and was not claimed. He is bred by Hall's Family Trust and owned and trained by Danele Durham. He was ridden by Jareth Loveberry and carried 123 pounds. He was 1 3/4 lengths behind the winner and 1 1/4 lengths ahead of the last place finisher. His record is now 23: 2-2-3, and he's earned $25,319.
  • By the way... This is a mare who had eight foals, three of which won (two won stakes), three more were placed, and the other two have yet to race (one is two, one is a yearling). I personally saw Everything Bling break her maiden on her second start, on the 2015 Smarty Jones undercard.
  • Texas Bling had his first workout since the end of March on May 9 at Lone Star Park, going four furlongs in 48.20 breezing on a fast track. His rank was 2/9.
    Everything Bling had her first workout since April 2 on May 6 at Lone Star Park, going four furlongs in 49.00 breezing on a fast track. Her rank was 10/27.
    Anymore Bling ran in a seven furlong claiming race at Lone Star Park on May 8 (race 3, for 3yo TX-Accredited maidens who haven't won three races) and finished second of five, 3 3/4 lengths behind the winner and 6 3/4 ahead of the third place finisher. He was bumped hard by the fourth place finisher at the beginning of the race after bobbling at the start. He earned $2,000 and his record is now 24:2-3-3, and his earnings are $27,319. He is owned and trained by Danele Durham, was ridden by David Cabrera, and carried 123 pounds. The entire field was weighted the same. He was not claimed.
  • I'm curious about Anythingmore. Is there a backstory on her I am not familiar with (and everyone else is, lol) or is she just a personal favorite of yours and if so how did you come to admire her?
  • mrsrebakermrsrebaker Member
    edited May 2016
    She is a personal favorite, and I came to admire her because of her son, Texas Bling, when he won the 2012 Springboard Mile over Will Take Charge at 128-1. She's the first Texas broodmare I've come to enjoy and it really hit home for me when I watched her daughter Everything Bling break her maiden on the nightcap on Smarty Jones Day at Oaklawn in 2015. She was a small time broodmare and it saddened me when she passed, and I decided since she'd produced a couple of headliners, she was worth discussing. Plus the people who owned her are really enthusiastic, or at least they were when I saw Everything Bling win! Also, I overheard her trainer saying people loved Texas Bling. He is a small time fan favorite, and I'm one who likes to follow relatives of my favorite horses too. Which is how I fell in love with his dam. I hope to own one of her foals one day.
    http://cs.bloodhorse.com/blogs/novak-at-the-track/archive/2013/01/31/texas-bling.aspx
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Picture of Anythingmore and Danele Durham. No clue who took the picture.
    Two pictures of the unnamed yearling filly, again no idea who took the picture.
    Danele Durham took this picture of Texas Bling at Lone Star Park on March 29.
    She also took this one of Everything Bling at Sam Houston winning the Yellow Rose in January.
    And.... Anymore Bling!
    Winning at Lone Star Park, taken by Danele Durham, before she owned him. He and the others were/are owned by Hall's Family Trust.
  • Texas Bling worked four furlongs in 49.00 at Lone Star Park, on a fast dirt track, on May 16. He ranked 1/9.

Everything Bling is entered in Lone Star Park's third race tomorrow, May 20. It is a six furlong ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING $30,000. Purse $25,000. (plus Up To $3,750 Open Atb) For Fillies And Mares Three Years Old And Upward Which Have Not Won Two Races Other Than Maiden, Claiming, Starter, Or Texas Bred Allowance Since February 15, 2016 Or Claiming Price $30,000. She is one of four older fillies and mares that carry 122 pounds, while the lone three year old carries 118 pounds. She has post 5, the far outside post, is ridden by Luis Quinonez, and trained by Danele Durham. The breeder Halls Family Trust still owns her. She is the 3/1 second choice and post time is 8:01pm Central.
  • Everything Bling finished fourth in Lone Star Park's third race on Friday, May 20. She finished fourth of five, and was 4 1/4 lengths behind the winner, while 2 lengths ahead of the last place finisher. She earned $1,500 for her effort in the six furlong allowance optional claiming, and her record is now 12:4-1-2, with her earnings being $125,394. She was ridden by Luis Quinonez, trained by Danele Durham, and was bred and owned by Hall's Family Trust. She was fractious at the start, chased the pace, was five wide on the turn, and was no threat.
    Texas Bling worked four furlongs in 49.80 on fast dirt, breezing, at Lone Star Park this morning. He ranked 5/11.
    Anymore Bling worked four furlongs in 47.60 on fast dirt, handily, at Lone Star Park yesterday, May 22. He ranked 1/64. It was his first workout in several months.
  • Anymore Bling won Lone Star Park's sixth race yesterday, Saturday, June 4. He was first of seven and was 3/4 length ahead of the runner-up, 21 3/4 ahead of the last-place finisher. He earned $5,880 for his win in the one mile claiming race for TX-accredited 3yo+ without three wins. He was not claimed. His record is now 25:3-3-3, with his earnings rising to $33,199. He was ridden by David Cabrera, owned and trained by Danele Durham, and bred by Hall's Family Trust. He raced in the two path on the first turn, settled off the pace, was urged in the two path early on the far turn, shifted four-wide approaching the quarter-pole, rallied outside in upper stretch, closed strongly to get the lead inside the furlong marker, appeared to wait on foes after getting the advantage and proved best under strong urging.
  • Everything Bling breezed four furlongs in 51.40 for a ranking of 32/37 today at Lone Star Park on the fast main track.
    Texas Bling breezed four furlongs in 48.40 for a ranking of 3/37 today at Lone Star Park on the fast main track.
  • Texas Bling breezed four furlongs in 49.00 for a ranking of 8/38 today at Lone Star Park on the fast main track.
  • Anymore Bling breezed four furlongs in 48.60 today at Lone Star Park on the fast main track, for a ranking of 2/29.
    His aunt, Everything Bling, breezed the same distance in 50.80 on the fast main track, getting ranked 18/29.
    And his uncle/her brother, Texas Bling, went the same distance, at the same place, on the same track.... in 50.20 for a rank of 11/29.
  • Anymore Bling is entered in Lone Star Park's 9th race on Sunday, July 3, 2016. The post time is 8:36 CDT. The race is a 1 mile dirt $5000 claimer (Tx-bred $6,250) for 3yos and up. He will break from Post 3 against 8 opponents, and carries 123 pounds, one of only three horses in the field to do so. He gives from 3 to 8 pounds to the rest. D Cabrera is up, and Danele Durham owns and trains the Hall's Family Trust bred colt.

Texas Bling (who hasn't run since April 7) is nominated for the July 9 Assault Stakes (1 mile, dirt, restricted to accredited TX-bred 3yos and up), which he won in 2014 and 2015, at Lone Star Park. He would, if he runs, carry 118 pounds for his trainer Danele Durham and owner/breeder Hall's Family Trust.

Everything Bling (who hasn't run since May 20) is nominated for July 9 Valor Farm Stakes (6 furlongs dirt, restricted to accredited TX-bred 3yos and up fillies and mares), which she placed in, in 2015, at Lone Star Park. She would, if she runs, carry 123 pounds for trainer Danele Durham and owner/breeder Hall's Family Trust.

NOTE:
    Danele Durham has two other entries in the Valor Farm--Sheridan's Bling (whom she also owns) and Too Much Prada (also owned by Hall's Family Trust).
    Promise Me Silver, the 2015 Eight Belles (G3) winner, is also nominated to the Valor Farm.
  • Anymore Bling was scratched from Lone Star Park's 9th race tonight by the veterinarian. Slick Pardoned Me, the favorite, won by a nose from Charlie's Phantasy.

Texas Bling is entered in Lone Star Park's 8th race on July 9, the 1 mile dirt State-bred only 3yos and up Assault Stakes. He will be bidding for his third consecutive victory in this race. He has Post 5 of 7, carries 120 pounds, and has David Cabrera in the saddle for trainer Danele Durham and owner/breeder Hall's Family Trust. He faces the runner-up in his last two Assault victories, Texas Air (Post 6, 118 pounds), and also the good horse Supermason (Post 2, 123 pounds). Post time is 10:21 CDT.

Everything Bling is entered in Lone Star Park's 6th race on July 9, the 6 furlong dirt State-bred only 3yos and up fillies and mares only Valor Farm Stakes. She has Post 6 of 7, carries 123 pounds, and has L Quinonez in the saddle for trainer Danele Durham and owner/breeder Hall's Family Trust. Sheridan's Bling is not entered, but Everything Bling will face graded stakes winner Promise Me Silver (Post 7, 118 pounds). Post time is 9:25 CDT.

NOTE:
    Everything Bling finished second in the Valor Farm last year behind Lasting Bubbles, who isn't running this year but had her rider, Luis Quinonez, up.
    Texas Bling won the 2014 and 2015 editions of the Assault by 3/4 length and a half length, respectively, from Texas Air. F J Uncle Vic (Post 1, 123 pounds), finished 6th in 2014 and 10th/last in 2015. Supermason finished 6th in 2015.
  • Too Much Bling (Rubiano x Rose Colored Lady) the the sire of most of her foals and all her stakes class runners deserves some credit. :)

Too Much Bling Sire of Texas Futurity Winners

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/213192/too-much-bling-sire-of-texas-futurity-winners

• That is a beautiful animal!
  • KMMKMM Member
    Not many Rubianos left, if any. Think the sire of Tap your heels, dam to Tapir.
  • The owner, Hall's Family Trust, breeds A LOT to Too Much Bling, and seem to be his main supporters. Danele Durham, the trainer, owns and trains a lot of Too Much Bling horses, too. And he seems to getting better as a sire, now.

Texas Bling finished fourth in the Assault, and Everything Bling was third in the Valor Farm, which Promise Me Silver won.
  • I ran across this site that displays progeny nicely, and tried it for Rubiano. See below. Does this add anything to the Rubiano legacy

http://bloodstock.racingpost.com/stallionbook/stallion.sd?horse_id=76839&popup=1
  • https://twitter.com/DRFRampellini/status/751977785715863552

Video of Texas Bling before his 4th place finish in the Assault. Personally, with his 2016 5:0-0-0 record and all but one being in stakes (3rd start of the year, A/OC), plus all but one being a mile or more (4th start, Premiere going 6 1/2 furlongs), I think he should shorten up and drop in class to at least get a win. He is good at a mile, but he has also won at six furlongs.

I looked through his racing stats, and Lone Star Park is his favorite course: he has run there 10 times with 3 wins and a third. Remington Park, where he famously beat out Will Take Charge at 2 while at 128-1, has a 14:3-1-1 record with him. He has not won at Oaklawn Park in 12 starts, with only 2 seconds there, one of them again being a famous nose loss to Will Take Charge in the Smarty Jones.
    He also has not won at Retama Park or Sam Houston, but Houston was his season debut this year in a mile stakes, and Retama Park's races were both on turf which he has proven not to like, so those can be excused.

Exquisite Bling has yet to make a workout, and the 2015 Anythingmore filly has not yet been named.
  • Exquisite Bling had her first lifetime workout today!!!
    Date: July 29, 2016
    Track: REMINGTON PARK
    Distance: Three Furlongs
    Time: 37:12 Breezing
    Track Condition: Muddy
    Surface: Dirt

And yes, I finally have Virtual Stable. :lol:
  • Exquisite Bling worked again! :) :) :) I wish the others would work this consistently....
    Date: August 5, 2016
    Distance: Three Furlongs
    Time: 37:84 Handily
    Track Condition: Fast
  • Everything Bling worked this morning! First time in a long time.
    Date: August 7, 2016
    Distance: Four Furlongs
    Time: 51:64 Breezing

• Photos of Texas Bling before his 4th place finish in the Assault this year. Photo credit goes to Olivia Friesen (@Australian_Lily on Twitter).
    View the post here: https://twitter.com/Australian_Lily/status/762006844076208128
  • Everything Bling worked today! :D
    Date: August 13, 2016
    Distance: Four Furlongs
    Time: 50:47 Breezing
  • americanracehorse.com/major-stakes-winner-texas-bling-retired-to-stud-in-texas/

Everything Bling and Exquisite Bling are now Anythingmore's last two horses at the track. She does have a yearling Too Much Bling filly coming up, but it is her four-year-old and unraced two-year-old that are out now. Both are at Remington, and both have been working out there. Everything Bling finished 5th in a claimer there last out and was not claimed.

I never saw you race, Tex, but I hope to visit you at your new home!