American Cleopatra (Full Sister to American Pharoah)

1235711

Comments

  • KMMKMM Member
    Hope someone post the race. She looks to have talent!
  • So excited she's finally starting! This girl is ringing all the right bells for a real racehorse. Maybe she can get a one-up on her big bubba by doing the one thing he couldn't... Win her debut =)
  • KMMKMM Member
    edited July 2016
    She is running in 7 minutes.
  • tincuptincup Member
    6 to 1 right now...hmmmm.kinda surprised.
  • She can run!
  • And she did it! Good going girl!!
  • tincuptincup Member
    edited July 2016
    That was just strange...
    I get 61. dollars using the 5 over the 3
    I`m gobsmacked
  • KMMKMM Member
    Can someone post replay?
  • tincuptincup Member
    I`ll ask Lizzie
  • tincuptincup Member
    I think we have to wait till it goes to Youtube
  • She won just like her big bubba! This is just so amazing. What a wonderful girl!
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    she won with style.....looking good
  • tincup said:

    That was just strange...
    I get 61. dollars using the 5 over the 3
    I`m gobsmacked

    Best price she'll ever get.
  • ZenyenZenyen Member
    That was a wonderful debut!
  • tincuptincup Member
    EliRose said:

    tincup said:

    That was just strange...
    I get 61. dollars using the 5 over the 3
    I`m gobsmacked

    Best price she'll ever get.
    Me and lizzie were just talking about that.
    I swear...every once in awhile you get a gift.
    That was a gift.
  • Way to go little lady. And congrats to the Zayats!
  • KMMKMM Member
    Good for you tincup! :)
  • EliRoseEliRose Member
    edited July 2016
    tincup said:

    EliRose said:

    tincup said:

    That was just strange...
    I get 61. dollars using the 5 over the 3
    I`m gobsmacked

    Best price she'll ever get.
    Me and lizzie were just talking about that.
    I swear...every once in awhile you get a gift.
    That was a gift.
    IIRC Jess's Dream also paid nicely in his start.
  • Final time was 1:03.38!
  • KMMKMM Member
    Compared to?
  • Just putting in the time =)
  • KMMKMM Member
    edited July 2016
    Liked to know track time at that distance. :) I meant as compared to Track Record at that distance. :)
  • She went 5 1/2f in 1:03.38 :)
  • Very impressive debut from American Cleopatra! She can really run!
  • KMM said:

    Liked to know track time at that distance. :) I meant as compared to Track Record at that distance. :)

    The track record (which was only set this month) is :56.21.
Sign In or Register to comment.