Name The Butt!

Comments

• Paniolo_GalPaniolo_Gal Member
    edited June 2016
    A slightly flea-bitten grey male who is mature enough to lose his damples...hmmm
    Darn...I missed the other postings in-between somehow. Shucks!
  • Alright, next butt! Note: this butt had a hip number on it that was blocked out, hence the black spot.

• I have to go to sleep now, but I love the game. Maybe we can do it more tomorrow. Have fun guys!
  • edited June 2016
    Alright Louise! I also have to wind down as well, tomorrow, we shall continue to test our knowledge of butts =) Also, just to be sure, no use of search engines to find the original images, please! what's the fun in that?
    edited June 2016
    So this bright bay filly/mare went to probably a Fasig-Tipton/Keeneland auction...
    Could it be one of the girls that Mandy Pope paid a pretty penny for...
    Havre de Grace or her paddock buddy Plum Pretty?
  • I could see the pictures yesterday, but all of the "butt" pictures are just showing up as photo icons now for me. I can see the full pictures of the horses though.
  • So this bright bay filly/mare went to probably a Fasig-Tipton/Keeneland auction...
    Could it be one of the girls that Mandy Pope paid a pretty penny for...
    Havre de Grace or her paddock buddy Plum Pretty?

Indeed! This butt belongs to horse of the year, and 10 million dollar sales' topper, Havre de Grace!

3 points for @Paniolo_Gal!
  • I could see the pictures yesterday, but all of the "butt" pictures are just showing up as photo icons now for me. I can see the full pictures of the horses though.

Hm, I don't know how to fix this =(
  • Alright everyone! Our 5th, and final butt before a winner is determined!

Whose butt is this, everyone?
  • Taking a wild guess here: Leroidesanimaux?
  • jen_bloom said:

Taking a wild guess here: Leroidesanimaux?

Nope!
  • KMMKMM Member
    California Chrome.
  • KMM said:

California Chrome.

Ding! Yes, this butt belongs to highest money winner of all time, California Chrome!

And now, our very first winner is......

@Paniolo_Gal! Paniolo, please send me a private message with your chosen 5 horses =)
    edited June 2016
    OK. @RebornRuffian12 ...I just sent you my 5 choices...
  • edited June 2016
    Alright everyone! The choices are in! Now, for the butt to start off our second batch! Also, @Paniolo_Gal cannot answer her own guesses =) She can, however, tell someone if the name they got is correct!

Now, whose butt is this? =) And please remember: no googling!

edited June 2016
    No worries...I will leave it to you all to figure out and RR12 to give the answers. Sorry, but will be leaving the rest of the day for a seminar...so I won't be able to respond. Have Fun!
  • Is it Eight Belles?
  • I'm going to guess Winning Colors.
  • KMMKMM Member
    Lady's Secret.
  • None of you are correct!
  • Well, darn. That's a great bunch of fillies though, right? Hmmm.

• If there's some equipment there that we aren't quite seeing due to the angle, then this might be Spectacular Bid.
  • KMMKMM Member
    Or Unbridled's Song.
  • Alright! Your first riddle:

"I am one of the best around, though THE best I am not. However, I am still racing, and am the fastest you've got. My name is of winter, my speed of a blizzard's gale. My eyes require guidance, without this guidance I might fail."
  • Frosted?