Name The Butt!

Comments

• Yes @Paniolo_Gal is right. It's Silver Charm! Bravo! We'll wait for @RebornRuffian12 to post the next.

@KMM We just had Seattle Slew and Sunday Silence so the horse doesn't have to be alive.
  • edited June 2016
    Sorry! I slept in until 12:00 today! :#

But yes, @Paniolo_Gal is correct, it it is Silver Charm!

3 points to @Paniolo_Gal!
  • Now, for our next butt!

Now, who owns this butt? :)
  • American Pharoah?
  • Nope! Good guess, though :)
  • Beholder?
  • jen_bloom said:

Beholder?

Yes! This is the behind of champion Horse of the Year contender, Beholder!

Three points to @jen_bloom!
  • Alright, our next butt!

If this was your butt, who would you be?
  • Paniolo_GalPaniolo_Gal Member
    edited June 2016
    Hmmm this grey is a young horse with his/her dapples prominently showing.
    Could this be recent 2016 Belmont winner...Creator?
    2nd choice must be 2016 Belmont third place finisher..Lani?
    Hmmm...I think Lani has more notoriety with a fan base following with his "antics". So I'll switch it...
    1st choice Lani, 2nd choice Creator.
  • KMMKMM Member
    Or maybe Frosted?
  • I'll guess Destin, just to fill out the Belmont trifecta.
    edited June 2016
    That's a good one jen_bloom! I believe someone in our forum mentioned that they called this year's Belmont the greyfecta...I think it might have been @keta?
  • edited June 2016

Hmmm this grey is a young horse with his/her dapples prominently showing.
    Could this be recent 2016 Belmont winner...Creator?
    2nd choice must be 2016 Belmont third place finisher..Lani?
    Hmmm...I think Lani has more notoriety with a fan base following with his "antics". So I'll switch it...
    1st choice Lani, 2nd choice Creator.

You are correct! Though only your first choice counts :) It is Lani!

Alright! Our winner for this round is @jen_bloom! Jen, please privately message me your list of butts =)
  • I've sent my butts to you, RR12! B)
  • Alright everyone, the butts are in! Here is our first butt! (Note: the only doable picture I could find was incredibly tiny, so it may be hard to figure out.)

Now, whose little butt is this?
  • Lady's Secret?
  • Lady's Secret?

Ding! Yes, this gray butt belongs to the ghostly daughter of Secretariat, Lady's Secret!

3 points for @louisecastello!
  • Oh, I love that pretty girl!
  • Our next butt has arrived!

Now, who is this butt?
    edited June 2016
    Hmmm Another older grey...with a sprinkle of pepper. I can't tell if it's a male or female. Let me take a wild guess that it's Spectacular Bid.

Oh..Oh...something tells me this series may be a collection of famous greys. Maybe well known greys from the past...but I'm just making a crazy assumption here and am probably wrong.
  • Hmmm Another older grey...with a sprinkle of pepper. I can't tell if it's a male or female. Let me take a wild guess that it's Spectacular Bid.

Oh..Oh...something tells me this series may be a collection of famous greys. Maybe well known greys from the past...but I'm just making a wild assumption here.

Yes! This is the grayed out butt of the wizened Spectacular Bid near the end of his stud career!

3 points to @Paniolo_Gal!
  • Now for our next butt!

Now, whose butt is this?
  • Yikes! I scare myself sometimes! I guess I let the butt talk to me. LOL!

I know jen_bloom knows her race horses. We will have a great collection to decipher for sure!

edited June 2016
    I'm scaring myself so I better sit out and let others have a chance to make a logical guess...it seems like a bay champion who just got off the track posing in the winners circle...pink/magenta flowers hmmm.
  • Thanks, Paniolo_Gal! (blushes)
    A collection of famous greys would have been a wonderful idea. But as you can now see, this is not that collection.

I'm totally impressed that @louisecastello got Lady's Secret from that teeny tiny butt!