Forum Upgrade: Troubleshooting

12346»

Comments

• VA_in_CAVA_in_CA Member
    edited October 2016
    It's working now JN. I managed to change mine to the goofy horse with the big grin. I love him. Well, his picture at least. I've never met him. He just arrived at Hi Caliber yesterday and I haven't made it down there yet.
  • Thanks, VAinCA and Kyle. Got it changed. I was so surprised when my pic showed up. I was looking for a confirm button and didn't even need one. Yea!
  • Here's a problem I've had for a couple weeks now...........evidently the ads on the side have audio, and they will switch on at the oddest times, and because I have my sound turned on, blast me out of the room, not to mention coming on at inconvenient times (like when I' Im on the phone). @kylea, do you have any ideas on how to fix this? I really don't want to shut off my audio permanently from this site. Anyone else have problems with the ads having audio?
  • kyleakylea Administrator
    Hi @sarinne I'll look into this first thing tomorrow.
  • I reported the same problem earlier. This is specially annoying when you are watching a video on the Forum that has sound. You get two sound tracks going at the same time. And if you are far down the page, in order to turn off the sound in the ad you have to pause the video you are watching, scroll up to the ad, pause it. scroll down to resume watching the video and before long, another ad with sound comes on and you have to do the same thing again. There is no X to close the ads.
  • Thank you, @kylea. Yes, VA, I agree. Or when you are online in the middle of the night and everyone else is in bed and you don't expect a loud, blaring ad.
    Ok, I've disabled the ads while we address the issue.

@VA_in_CA I never saw your message about this issue. When reporting an issue, make sure posting in a troubleshooting thread, sending me a direct message or emailing forum@zenyatta.com.
  • Thank you so much, @kylea, for your hard work! :)
  • Thank you, kylea. I couldn't find this thread. I think I put it in Activity or something like that. Sorry.
    I see your post now. FYI, Activity isn't an area I usually monitor.
  • I'll know better next time. hahaha The joke is on me.