Zenyatta's Waiting Room 2017

With the announcement, it is never too early to start the wait. Cheers to Zeny and MDO!

Comments

• WezzieWezzie Member
    Yay! Here's to an early April filly!
  • lkclkc Member
    Congratulations! Zenny!
  • Congrats Zenny. Nothing but positive thoughts for you.
  • Here you go, eat your heart out with dreams of this future foals' looks!

• GORGEOUS, ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!
  • Their filly is going to be fabulous! ;)
  • KMMKMM Member
    Big too!
  • marepowermarepower Member
    edited July 2016
    I'm already dreaming of chocolate. <3
  • Paniolo_GalPaniolo_Gal Member
    edited July 2016
    Dark Chocolate...even better How about a dollop of whipped cream added for a flashy accent! And if it's a filly, add a "cherry" as a topper!
    Either way...it's going to be a deliciously pretty baby for sure!
    marepower said:

I'm already dreaming of chocolate. <3 </p>

• Dark bay filly with 4 white socks and white blaze!!!! First to guess a date even though it is sooooo sooon I'm going with April 15. Gorgeous girl. Pride of her Mother and Father!
  • colleen said:

Dark bay filly with 4 white socks and white blaze!!!! First to guess a date even though it is sooooo sooon I'm going with April 15. Gorgeous girl. Pride of her Mother and Father!

Exactly what I had in my mind.
  • edited July 2016
    I'm envisioning a rich dark coco bay, three white socks, and a bold blaze upon its' face! Not saying gender, because I don't want to jinx it! But my hopes are that it will be another jewel for MdO to add to his already heavily jewel-encrusted crown!
  • I'll take April 27.
  • Did Zenyatta take on the breeding to (my man) MDO on 5/2?
  • KMMKMM Member
    You did the blog post Bigherbie?
  • KMMKMM Member
    This is going to a dark chocolate surprise with dashes of whipped cream! Quite a dessert, no matter the sex. Glad she is healthy and so was bred.
  • Is MDO known for throwing a lot of chrome on his babies?
  • KMMKMM Member
    Don't think there will be a lot of chrome, just a couple of low socks and good blaze. :)
  • Is MDO known for throwing a lot of chrome on his babies?

EliRose pointed out in the Zen news &updates thread he throws some flashy markings. couple of pics of his babies
  • jnwisconsinjnwisconsin Member
    edited July 2016
    I just posted a pic of an MDO foal, dam Queen of Denmark. KMM described it exactly. It is in Zenyatta News and Updates.

Here is a pic from a PaulickReport on 2016 foals: MDO/Joyful Victory

http://www.paulickreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/joyful-victory.jpg
  • My interpretation of Flashy Markings is more than one or two low white ankles, but stockings and a nice big blaze. Can't wait to see what we get.
    marepower said:

Is MDO known for throwing a lot of chrome on his babies?

EliRose pointed out in the Zen news &updates thread he throws some flashy markings. couple of pics of his babies
  • Me too! Love the "knee high" stockings.
  • My interpretation of Flashy Markings is more than one or two low white ankles, but stockings and a nice big blaze. Can't wait to see what we get.

marepower said:

Is MDO known for throwing a lot of chrome on his babies?

He's thrown a ton of cool patchy face markings like Rachel and Songbird, and I've seen more than a few belly spots :) El Prado's sons in general throw some nifty, distinct markings.
  • KMM said:

You did the blog post Bigherbie?

KMM, sorry, I don't know what the above means, I was, sort of, just wondering if "Z" took on the May 2nd cover (it was mentioned they would know in 15 days) or go back to him because of the longer time for confirmation. ;)

• KMMKMM Member
    I just wondered if you were asking if Z took...you were just trying to figure out cover date.