Foal Watch 2017

1565758596062»

Comments

• sarinne said:

Wow, thank you for sharing @Keta!!! This looks like an awesome opportunity! I already have a WinStar cam membership and know the joy of that, this is even more amazing! :)

You are welcome
    It is getting great comments.
    Keta

• Keta said:

sarinne said:

Wow, thank you for sharing @Keta!!! This looks like an awesome opportunity! I already have a WinStar cam membership and know the joy of that, this is even more amazing! :)

You are welcome
    It is getting great comments.
    Keta

I can imagine!! I am very excited to follow it! :)
  • My mom just told me about this. Was going to share the news as well lol. Winstar doesn't let you know when estimated foaling date is, this website let's you know by way of countdown. That is very useful lol
  • Rachel said:

My mom just told me about this. Was going to share the news as well lol. Winstar doesn't let you know when estimated foaling date is, this website let's you know by way of countdown. That is very useful lol

And WinStar is on time-delay. Also, though you get to see foals of upper echelon stallions foaled, not often do they have race mares of this caliber (though certainly many black-type producers). Certainly both have their pros and cons (WinStar cams are on 24/7 -- when working), but I will definitely enjoy them both in 2018. I'm not a mama of any human babies, so I live vicariously through animals, of course dogs and horses being my favorite. :love:
  • Stopchargingmaria and La Verdad...yay!

Stopchargingmaria at Three Chimneys Farm in Versailles, Ky. (in foal to Pioneerof the Nile with a due date of Feb. 2, 2018 and La Verdad at Edition Farm in Hyde Park, N.Y. (in foal to Tapit with a due date of March 15, 2018)