Arrogate ( Unbridled's Song - Bubbler, by Distorted Humor)

Comments

• Yep! I live in Washington State. That was a picture of the video feed :)
  • Oh. I see. Sorry you couldn't get to Kentucky for the sale. hahaha. Maybe next year, right?
  • I wish! LOL
  • TwinSpires.com ‏@TwinSpires 9 Nov 2016
    Top Weekly @Brisnet Speed Ratings for Stakes

• KetaKeta Member
    edited November 2016
    RATINGS UPDATE: FROM CALIFORNIA TO ARROGATE
    By Nic Doggett — published 7th November 2016
    Nic Doggett reviews the key performances on Timeform ratings after the 2016 Breeders' Cup at Santa Anita.
    https://www.timeform.com/horse-racing/features/ratings-update/ratings-update-from-california-to-arrogate-7112016

Arrogate New World Rankings Leader
    By BloodHorse Staff November 10, 2016
    Arrogate's victory over California Chrome in the Nov. 5 Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I) has been repeated in the Longines World's Best Racehorse Rankings.
    Juddmonte Farms' brilliant son of Unbridled's Song stormed to the top of the ranking and ended California's Chrome's reign at the top for the last eight editions of the list compiled by the International Federation of Horseracing Authorities.
    Arrogate's 134 rating is five points higher than what he had been assigned prior to the Breeders' Cup World Championships, when he was co-ranked in second with A Shin Hikari. California Chrome is now ranked second with a 133 rating, which is the same rating he had been assigned prior the Breeders' Cup.
    http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/217601/arrogate-new-world-rankings-leader

• KetaKeta Member
    edited November 2016
    Edited by moderator; double posting.
  • KetaKeta Member
    edited November 2016
    Edited by moderator; for double posting.
  • How's Arrogate doing?
  • LionessLioness Member
    edited November 2016
    This picture of Arrogate amazes me. Look how big he is (particularly wide)! I can now see why people say he's built like a tank.

• Impressive.
  • KMMKMM Member
    edited November 2016
    Big guy; will be spectacular in 2017 if he stays sound in 2017, has a specular stats for covering ground. My boy for 2017.
  • He definitely has the makings of a freak. What's amazing is that we now have an OLDER horse who is an emerging freak of nature. I love it! No being retired as a wee babe, I'm sure Arrogate will be around for two more years or more.
  • I don't see him racing beyond his 4 year-old year.
  • I don't see him racing beyond his 4 year-old year.

Neither do I.
  • Do we know that he is entered into Pegasus for sure?
  • LionessLioness Member
    edited November 2016
    No, he's not. He currently doesn't have a slot and I'm not sure Baffert is too crazy on the idea of him racing in it.
  • It is interesting on Blood horse poll, voters pick CC over Arrogate in Pegasus. I picked Arrogate, to be transparent. K
  • Lioness said:

No, he's not. He currently doesn't have a slot and I'm not sure Baffert is too crazy on the idea of him racing in it.

Especially since he definitely wants to run him in the DWC.
  • Got it. Then CC may go out with a bang. I think he has HOY wrapped up.
  • That would be so great to see him in the DWC. Let's see him do a CC, for that matter let's see him do six wins in a row.
    EliRose said:

Lioness said:

Especially since he definitely wants to run him in the DWC.
  • Lioness said:

This picture of Arrogate amazes me. Look how big he is (particularly wide)! I can now see why people say he's built like a tank.

He's a BEAST.
  • Arrogate Adds New Dimension to Pegasus Cup
    15 November, 2016 Steve Haskin Hangin' with Haskin
    The Blood-Horse
    Several months ago, Dan Schafer, who does not own a single racehorse, but has purchased a spot in the $12 million Pegasus World Cup, was looking forward to the next couple of months when the wheeling and dealing begins to fill the starting gate with 12 top-class horses at $1 million a pop.
    http://cs.bloodhorse.com/blogs/horse-racing-steve-haskin/archive/2016/11/15/arrogate-adds-new-dimension-to-pegasus-cup.aspx
    From article
    In the case of Arrogate, it is the horse’s owner, Juddmonte Farms, that holds the upper hand, assuming they are interested in participating at Gulfstream Park on January 28, a decision to be made by trainer Bob Baffert. They have at least expressed an interest, but have not committed one way or the other. A decision is not expected before the New Year. Right now, has there ever been a more sought after commodity in Thoroughbred racing than the sport’s newest and most dynamic sensation, who is ranked the No. 1 horse in the world after only two career stakes appearances?
  • I did not know Bubbler was name for water fountains in a couple of states.
  • bigherbiebigherbie Member
    edited November 2016
    KMM said:

I did not know Bubbler was name for water fountains in a couple of states.

KMM, you need to get out more! :3 <3