Happy birthday Z 2017

I'll be busy on Saturday at a bridal shower. But I can't let the day go without mentioning a big happy birthday to Zenyatta!

I know I've been absent for some time. The election has just thrown me for a huge loop. I prefer not to fight so I'll leave it at that. Z has never been far from my thoughts. I'm grateful that Z has a loving safe home, with folks that are committed to safety and well being second to none!

Comments

• KMMKMM Member
    Congrats! Don't know you though.
  • Good to see you here again, Margaret! Hope we see more of you soon.
  • It's funny that myself, my Aunt, my dog, Ziconic and Zenyatta will ALL be celebrating our birthdays on Saturday! :) I don't know what my Aunt is going to do; but Lukas and I are going to go out to the pub, with some pizza and cake (one made for myself, and one made specially for him). I shan't forget to drink in Zenyatta and Ziconic's honor!
  • mrsrebakermrsrebaker Member
    edited March 30
    Don't forget I'll Have Another - he was born April 1, too!

That is a LOT of birthdays on one day. :o
  • KMMKMM Member
    So was my April Fool's IS (hence her name).
  • Margaret, it's nice to hear from you again. But I have to confess that when I first saw the title of this thread my heart did a little flip because I thought maybe Zenyatta had had her foal far earlier than any of us expected.

KMM, what's an IS?
  • KMMKMM Member
    Irish Setter. :)
  • Happy Birthday to my two favorite Z's, Zenyatta and Ziconic. Hoping for a blog post with updates and pictures of both of them. Maybe they will let Zi have a bottle of Guinness in honor of Mama Z since she's in foal and can't indulge!
  • VA_in_CAVA_in_CA Member
    Happy Birthday to the two Zs and RR12. It's also the birthday of a close friend and of Rachel Maddow. Hope 17Z will arrive soon.
  • tinamritinamri Member
    Happy Birthday Zenyatta hope you get lots of carrots and peppermints.
  • There are lots of photos of Zenyatta's birthday celebration up on the blog.

Happy Birthday Zenyatta!
  • KMMKMM Member
    Happy birthday Z and ziconic!
  • Thanks, Keta--that's a wonderful picture and I don't think I've seen it before. Happy Birthday to Zenyatta and Ziconic and to RR12, and to KMM's Irish Setter! :)
  • KMMKMM Member
    <3
  • Happy Birthday Zenyatta and Ziconic