Welcome Princess 2017

Comments

• Why can I never see pictures posted by Lioness?
  • That's strange.
    Wezzie said:

Why can I never see pictures posted by Lioness?

• Its just blank. Odd
  • sarinnesarinne Member
    edited February 2018
    I tried -- apparently the other way didn't work either. It's an instagram pic Wezzie, do you usually have problems with them?
  • I see her just fine.
    A true raggedy Ann.
    Big in the back with Tonya hair.
    Hoping she has the stuff that breaks legs, and the talent to finish.
  • edited February 2018
    Can you see this?
    Wezzie said:

Its just blank. Odd

• Yep! That I can see!
  • And that's the picture Lioness posted. The Internet is very mysterious. Creepy, too. :s
  • It's just a matter of linkage, that's all.
  • Is that an older picture?
  • @zfan, this is the only page I could find for Z17 news.
  • zfanzfan CaliforniaMember
    thanks, hope we hear more on her soon..
  • Why do we hear so little about this filly? I hope they start updating more soon. I want to know more about where she is, where she'll be going for training at 2, if she'll go to John Sherrifs...

I miss hearing about her.
    Me too moonrise....
  • KMMKMM Member
    Wdon't even know what her future might entail. There was discussion that she might not have confirmation for racing because of hoof...
  • edited April 2018
    KMM said:

Wdon't even know what her future might entail. There was discussion that she might not have confirmation for racing because of hoof...

Zenyatta had the same clubbed foot as a foal that was obviously, easily corrected with proper ferrier work. It's not detrimental to a horses' career.

Observe:
    Zenyatta.jpg 110.9K
  • Zenyatta's was on the back foot, though, while hers is on the front, which makes a difference. Plus, the one video we have of her, she's lame. Granted this was months ago, but it was not promising.
    Updates would still be welcomed by me all of us the fans. If she doesn’t have a future in racing I can’t imagine any of us would not love to hear how she is doing. The silence is hard when all of us care so much
  • Can you link said video?
    Lioness said:

Zenyatta's was on the back foot, though, while hers is on the front, which makes a difference. Plus, the one video we have of her, she's lame. Granted this was months ago, but it was not promising.

• Wezzie said:

Can you link said video?

Lioness said:

Zenyatta's was on the back foot, though, while hers is on the front, which makes a difference. Plus, the one video we have of her, she's lame. Granted this was months ago, but it was not promising.

zenyatta.com/news/september-photos

It could be because of the wrap, but she just looks a little off in the front to me. Again, she was rumored to have pins inserted so this might not have been too long afterwards and maybe everything has improved. But pins, scrawny legs, and a club foot do not scream sturdy racehorse to me. Being Zenyatta's only daughter, she may be more valuable in the shed. Regardless, I do hope we get more updates on her!
  • Thank you.
  • Z17's actual first birthday is May 9th, maybe they will celebrate and post an update with pics on the Blog.
    I wouldn't expect much in the way of information about the club foot or her development. I watched the video link posted above --- she's romping around that paddock and is full of herself. She doesn't know she has any physical imperfections. Maybe she'll defy the odds....
    Can't wait to see if she's a dark brown like her Mama and MDO!
    bleubetty said:

Z17's actual first birthday is May 9th, maybe they will celebrate and post an update with pics on the Blog.
    I wouldn't expect much in the way of information about the club foot or her development. I watched the video link posted above --- she's romping around that paddock and is full of herself. She doesn't know she has any physical imperfections. Maybe she'll defy the odds....
    Can't wait to see if she's a dark brown like her Mama and MDO!

I like your positive thoughts!
  • I do too! Will hope for an update on the 9th. I hope they read here enough to know that fans are pining for a little news of her.
    I don't even care if she races, as long as she's healthy and happy.
  • Happy Birthday to Mama Z's special little filly!