Welcome Princess 2017

Comments

• tincuptincup Member
    Very cool stuff.
  • edited May 2017
    Love her running around momma Z
    I thought the second picture was Z and baby, but it sure isn't OOPS...

• ZenyenZenyen Member
    I wonder which mare and foal that is laying down. Sweet picture regardless.
  • LionessLioness Member

• KMMKMM Member
    She is growing fast!
  • edited May 2017
    Its amazing how they are all skinny and ribby when born, then in a few days they are up and running and round and not ribby anymore
  • Nope, it's another mare and foal. The mare is a lighter bay than Zenyatta.
  • KMMKMM Member
    The sole foal is Z's baby, though, right?...
  • KMM said:

The sole foal is Z's baby, though, right?...

Of course, look at the ears! :)
  • LionessLioness Member
    Another one

• Awwwww...that is so darn cute! <3 <3 <3
  • Again, she is carefully observing mama so she learns the correct method. So cute. I bet she is going to be a very willing student when she gets old enough for race horse school. Like Ziconic was.
  • zfanzfan CaliforniaMember
    Wishing for new pictures and/or videos
  • Maybe we'll get some on Friday?
  • I can't wait to see her first video =) She is such a precious little girl, irreplaceable no matter what becomes of her, or the other foals Zenyatta will bring into the world. This little filly is such a little dream of mine. Is it odd that I feel like this is the fulfilling of my dream? Like, I almost feel as if someone heard my push for Z to see MdO. And Z knew we were all wishing for a filly.
  • KMMKMM Member
    You know, I could talk about statistics, but I am not going to mess with your fantasy! Have at it!
  • KMM said:

You know, I could talk about statistics, but I am not going to mess with your fantasy! Have at it!

Oh, I am aware of the reality :) But you are very kind. It's just so neat to see a dream come true.
  • KMM said:

Why ??
  • RR12, I wanted the same pairing and have suggested it going all the way back to the first time we had a thread where people listed who they wanted to be the sire of Z13 and Z14, etc. I think you and I even agreed that it needed to be soon because Medaglia D'Oro was getting on in years.

Why? Because the pedigrees go well together and because Rachel A and now Songbird....
  • VA_in_CA said:

RR12, I wanted the same pairing and have suggested it going all the way back to the first time we had a thread where people listed who they wanted to be the sire of Z13 and Z14, etc. I think you and I even agreed that it needed to be soon because Medaglia D'Oro was getting on in years.

Why? Because the pedigrees go well together and because Rachel A and now Songbird....

I remember that comment =) I'm glad our Tinder pick for Zenyatta was chosen!
  • KMMKMM Member
    RR is tallking about dreams. I won't say anything about them. She is good to go. <3
  • Thank you, @KMM <3