Welcome Princess 2017

Comments

• KMMKMM Member
    How fun! She is a little speedster and filling out!
  • She looks fantastic! The first thing I noticed was her big, deep shoulder and chest, and an engine for days. What a beautiful little girl <3
  • KMMKMM Member
    She does have nice shoulder and neck!
  • And she has her mama's ears! So cute!
  • Good pictures;
  • LionessLioness Member
    Love the pictures of her with Ann. I would love it if she sheds out to be a beautiful dark bay like both her parents but she's obviously still lovely!
  • She is nicely put together. That first photo running (head on shot) all I could see was ears.
  • She sure is a cheeky little thing!
  • I adore that first picture: you can just see her big stride, and wonderful conformation in action! Hope we get a video sometime =)
  • KMMKMM Member
    Those pictures of her under Z's tail are funny and charming. Maybe it is because of fly avoidance, haha. She doesn't have much of tail yet. B)
  • edited June 2017
    Cute little thing. I am not sure what it is but her eyes do seem a bit small or maybe it's the shape or placement of the eyes, not sure what it is. I've been waiting for more photos to see if perhaps there would be a change, but doesn't seem to be. Doesn't matter, when it comes to sweetness or possible racehorse talent. Arrogate is testament to that.
  • Zenyatta's tail looks so lush.
  • ZenyenZenyen Member
    edited June 2017

Cute little thing. I am not sure what it is but her eyes do seem a bit small or maybe it's the shape or placement of the eyes, not sure what it is. I've been waiting for more photos to see if perhaps there would be a change, but doesn't seem to be. Doesn't matter, when it comes to sweetness or possible racehorse talent. Arrogate is testament to that.

She reminds me a lot of CoZ, who has always reminded me more of Vertigineux.

Photo from Bloodhorse.com

Vertigineux's influence seems to come out strong in Z's foals, you can see from that headshot, V's head is a dead ringer for Z17. But with a filly (since that female line is strongest through the girls) that might prove to be a good thing.

• tincuptincup Member

She's been hit with a baseball, right between the eyes...she sees stars
    Twinkle and twinkle
    Peter Pan and all the bad boys
    Winkle and twinkle
    Stars bright white

• Can't stop chuckling over the latest pictures. Looks like Z17 has personality plus, just like mom.
  • Here's hoping we get new photos for the 4th of July Holiday. I'm sure her growth spurt between the last photos on June 9 and now will put a smile on our faces.
  • KMMKMM Member
    I do so want updated pictures, too. Oh, baby girl!
  • They do tend to be stingy with pictures of the foals. When that tribute to Z Princess was posted recently, I noticed a huge number of photos that had never been posted before.
  • zfanzfan CaliforniaMember
    Maybe today will be Friday update/photo day!!
  • Almost a month since the last update, so let's hope for a Friday update today.
  • :'(
    Feels like we are overdue for an update.
  • <3 Sure would like an update on our favorite filly
  • bleubettybleubetty Member
    edited July 2017
    I'm checking the blog every day --- sure to be an update soon. I actually posted on the blog, saying that we'd love an update on Zenyatta and her Z17 filly! Maybe Ann Moss is planning a visit soon and they are waiting to post an update/pics when she is there.