Zenyatta's Waiting Room 2018 (Into Mischief x Zenyatta)

It had to be created sooner or later. :)

Comments

• Only about 11 months early but oh well hahahaha
  • VA_in_CAVA_in_CA Member
    LOL.
  • Covered on June 3. Can someone smarter than me figure out the approximate due date?
  • Sometime between May 4 and May 29, according to the Mare Stare calculator.
  • Zenyatta's previous pregnancies took:
    - Cozmic One --- 341 days
    - Ziconic --- 344 days
    - Z Princess --- 347 days
    - War Front colt --- 355 days
    - Medaglia d'Oro filly --- ???

So based on her history, that leaves us with an estimate of May 10-May 24th. Sometime in May essentially xD
  • =) We are an eager bunch.

2017 Waiting Room created in July 2016
    2016 Waiting Room created in May 2014 (yes 2014, haha)
    2014 Waiting Room Created in Nov 2013
    2013 Waiting Room Created ?
    2012 Waiting Room Created ?

I know there were waiting rooms for 2012 and 2013, but can't find them in the Forum.

Only about 11 months early but oh well hahahaha

• That was about the last stallion I expected her to be bred to... interesting choice but seeing as he's a brother to Queen B I totally approve!
  • edited July 21
    So I want another filly to keep the matriarch line going. Z needs a few more girls for insurance. However, am I right in thinking that Into Mischief, so far, has had most of his success with his colts?
  • So I want another filly to keep the matriarch line going. Z needs a few more girls for insurance. However, am I right in thinking that Into Mischief, so far, has had most of his success with his colts?

I believe that is right? I think he does have one good filly (a 3 year old maybe?)
  • sarinnesarinne Member
    Interesting that they are trying the Storm Cat line now. I like the change, though I know many of you are not wild about that. And again, no big surprises in the color/marking department as Into Mischief is homozygous for bay. But flashy!
  • jen_bloomjen_bloom Member
    edited July 21
    He has a couple of interesting 3 year old fillies, Golden Mischief and Miss Sunset. They're both stakes winners.
    ETA: I missed Party Boat, stakes winner and G3 placed. Also has a couple of 2 year old fillies who have won their first time out, Caroline the Great and Just a Smidge.
  • whoodlerwhoodler Member
    edited July 21
    2014 is looking like a good year for him... three decent to good fillies and two guys... so far. Before that it was Goldencents and Vicar's in Trouble. And Conquest Enforcer (2013.)

Bloodhorse has him listed as worldwide leading 3 YO sire.
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    I like his looks....black mane tail and lower legs...
    His black stockings are diagonally opposed to his white socks.
  • “Dottie [Ingordo, racing manager for owners Jerry and Ann Moss] picked the horse [Into Mischief].

I found that quote interesting and I think Dottie may feel some self-imposed pressure on the outcome of this mating.
  • I thought about Candy Ride and Hard Spun being in the mix as possibilities for Z's next "date."
    Miz Chief

Anybody know how big he is?
  • raceonraceon Member
    He is 16 hands.
    Thanks.
  • raceonraceon Member
    whoodler said:

Thanks.

You are welcome:-)
  • is it too soon to start pacing?
  • Pacing? No one doing that (I hope), but everyone has to wait, be it one week or 11 months.
  • KMMKMM Member
    I am more interested in our little girl on the ground.
  • Exactly, where are our updates? =)
    KMM said:

I am more interested in our little girl on the ground.

• JoanneJoanne Member
    I wonder why we haven't seen recent pics of Zenyatta & Medaglia d'Oro filly posted.