Naming 2017 Z

Comments

• KMMKMM Member
    edited August 2017
    It a word that basically means "farm". It is used by some restaurants in Portugal as part of their name. Alot of current words have historical baggage but they are still part of the nomenclature. I had no wish to spoil anyone's fun as Zenyen pointed out. :'(
  • "Lavazza" is another coffee-associated term (an Italian manufacturer) that has a Z in it. Does not fit as well as Fazenda if you're looking at coffee terms but just throwing it out!
  • KMM said:

Sorry if you don't approve of my style, Zenyen, but too late.

It's not too late for you to think before posting...... ;) ......once again.....
  • KMMKMM Member
    edited August 2017
    Delete.
  • Delete?? - come on tell it....make believe you're tincup and say what you feel....
  • KMMKMM Member
    edited August 2017
    Not my style.
  • The Moss' Rutile, half to Giacomo, is by MDO. Coffee aside, MDO is literally translated Gold Medal, thus the name Rutile is a slight nod to MDO, as a rutile is a a common mineral, usually reddish-brown in color with a brilliant metallic or adamantine luster, occurring in crystals.
  • Fazenda should be thrown out now that I've gone and read the slavery association.
  • My grandson says she has a Comet on her forehead
  • No, not because any name on this discussion actually will be considered, but because I refuse to go down that PC road. Fazenda, great name.
    CNielz said:

Fazenda should be thrown out now that I've gone and read the slavery association.

• Had to laugh...
    bigherbie said:

Delete?? - come on tell it....make believe you're tincup and say what you feel....

There's nothing worse then stepping in a pile of shyte, smelling it, and wondering where the heck its coming from.
    Mirror, mirror on the wall.....
  • CNielz said:

My grandson says she has a Comet on her forehead

I noticed that, too! The fuzzy edge makes it look like a comet. Maybe there are some naming ideas in that?
  • Perhaps they should have waited to use "Cozmic One" ;)
  • Cometz One ;)
  • I'm going to imagine that her name will allude to the loss of Z Princess and the colt.

I'd love to see her name be something like Happinezz, Happynezz, Myztery, or Joyouz.
  • I just looked at her pics again. I wish I could meet Zenyatta. Wouldn't it be wonderful just to get to touch her.
  • CNielz said:

A place they grow coffee is a Fazenda.

My favorite, so far.
  • Z's Comet wouldn't be bad
  • jen_bloomjen_bloom Member
    edited August 2017
    Z's Comet works better than Cometz One, anyway. :)
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    DaZZeling
  • bigherbie said:

Delete?? - come on tell it....make believe you're tincup and say what you feel....

Haha!
  • jen_bloom said:

Cometz One ;)

Z's Comet? Like Rachel's Valentina?

• moshok said:

jen_bloom said:

Cometz One ;)

Z's Comet? Like Rachel's Valentina?

Or maybe Z's Shooting Star.

• I think her name should be Zendoro or Zemdoro

The 2018 foal should be IntoZenny
  • KMMKMM Member