2018 Kentucky Oaks

12346»

Comments

• sarinnesarinne Member
    I'm sorry for everyone missing the oaks too. I feel very blessed to have the time and channels to watch.
  • So, something interesting...
    It's on my channel lineup on the sports network from 5 to 6 but the Oaks post time is 6:12
  • Usually I'm working on Fridays, but I'm doing two days of watching the races. I went to breakfast this morning with the hubby, then we stopped at the grocery store so I could get my snacks for the next two days.
    sarinne said:

I'm sorry for everyone missing the oaks too. I feel very blessed to have the time and channels to watch.

• Good anthem. 'Bout the best I've heard in a while.
  • It sure was! Beautiful voice.
    whoodler said:

Good anthem. 'Bout the best I've heard in a while.

• Baffled is no more Rayya's trainer than I am. He's had her 15 minutes. Does he give any credit to her real trainer? Not that I've heard.
  • Man, do I like that Eddie Peng!
  • KetaKeta Member
    Kentucky Oaks Race Replay
    Kentucky Derby @KentuckyDerby
    A battle to the finish. Monomoy Girl wins the Longines Kentucky Oaks!

• My "Girl" won!!!! =)
  • tincuptincup Member
    Truly happy for Wonder Gadot.
    She showed alot of early form winning three of three on three different surfaces, then slowly slide on many people's three year old lists. How odd was it to see the 20/1 morning line for this race?
    Welcome back wonder woman
  • I missed it too. I forgot it was on! Thanks for posting the race.I think this is an amazing horse winning from that position and fighting til the end. Monomoy Girl could be one of the great ones.
  • She's a Chestnut Filly and has a star just like Man O War. Will this be the year for the Chestnut coat foals to win it big at Churchill?

I also want to thank you all for posting the results, and the race. Looked like nothing was goona stop Monomoy Girl from those beautiful Pink Lillies around her neck. Tomorrow I may just have to find a sports bar or see if my Husband can get access to NBC.com with his Smart Phone/ Sirrus Radio account number.
  • I picked her to win when I was at Keeneland, and she came through for me. Now Good Magic has to do the same.