Cozmic One - Hunter/Jumper Career

Comments

• So great, glad they get to enjoy each other since there was always a soft spot there!
  • It is so wonderful to see Ann enjoying a Zenny baby. I don't know about others but it brought tears to my eyes as you can see Ann is having a blast and Coz seems so happy to carry her about. Loved the comments from Sergio on Coz having a new Jockey and for Justify to watch out LOL what a good Boy Coz is, and a new chapter unfolds?????
    Nice pics of Zenyatta are up on the DeSousa FB page and Zenny looks quite happy and enjoying a Banana LOL.

Those who have FB here is the link https://www.facebook.com/desousastablesllc/photos/pcb.973591849488196/973591459488235/?type=3&theater
  • zfanzfan CaliforniaMember
    That was a blast to see!
  • Probably one of the most joyful posts (for me) related to Coz in the last four years. Seeing Ann ride Coz was wonderful fun.
  • It's only right that Ann would ride Coz. She can never ride Zenyatta, so this is the next best thing. I'm very happy for her!
  • What an unbelievable dream experience for Ann! So happy for her.
  • RachelRachel Member
    Wouldn't of been able to do that over a yr ago
  • whoodler said:

What an unbelievable dream experience for Ann! So happy for her.

Amen. She was with him from the moment of his birth now she sits on his gorgeous back. Unbelievable. <3

• If you listen closely while Isabela walks Ann on Coz she even says "My dream come true"
  • That brought tears to my eyes. How wonderful for Ann & Coz
  • Thanks for sharing that info. I'll make sure to listen for that now.

If you listen closely while Isabela walks Ann on Coz she even says "My dream come true"

• I heard Ann say that, too. <3
    Great article in Thoroughbred Daily News about Coz, Isabella the Retired Racehorse Project. Good photos and a sweet video interview with Isabella and Coz. Saw it on Facebook.
    zfan said:

Great article in Thoroughbred Daily News about Coz, Isabella the Retired Racehorse Project. Good photos and a sweet video interview with Isabella and Coz. Saw it on Facebook.

One thing that caught my attention during the interview was Isabella saying they were going to keep Coz and continue working with him after this year. He is an ambassador for the off the track thoroughbreds
  • Great news. Means that for at least a while longer, we'll still get to hear about him regularly! And yes, he is a fantastic ambassador for off track Thoroughbreds.
  • KMMKMM Member
    Is there a link to article? Could not find it.
  • Everything about Coz at this moment thrills me. He has found a great second home with people who absolutely love him. I believe our Zenny's hoof prints will extend far beyond the race track with her firstborn helping as an ambassador. <3
  • very happy to hear that Coz is staying longer with Isabella in training
  • edited June 2018
    The statement said was Coz will be staying period and that Isabel plans to go further with him after the Makeover and that Ann loves him as much as she does. It sounded to me that Coz will have his forever home at the DeSousa Stable.
    Oh and that his next appearance as a demonstrator of the RRP will be at Breyerfest which is cool as I kept thinking about how nicely Coz would fit in at this years "Off To The Races Theme and all the other Off Track TBs to be present. Can get a one day pass at Breyer.com
  • Cozmic One:

• RachelRachel Member
    So Coz has a forever home with her after the make over is done. That's awesome news! You can tell he really loves her and the dog leading him is too cute!
  • raceonraceon Member
    So happy for Coz.
  • tincuptincup Member
    I'm crying.
    Between his happiness and yours, my deep disappointment, his mother's love.
    He is truly a beautiful soul.
    Little buddy.
  • I'm crying too Tincup. Thank goodness the world can now see for sure how precious he is!