• OZtrich
  • moshokmoshok Member
    Stiltz.
  • LionessLioness Member
    Ready to run

• KMMKMM Member
    <3 <3 <3
  • Zenyatta knows she’s all that. Baby girl says “I am, too!”

• It's nice that they used a Lane's End stallion, because we seem to be getting more pictures from them for 20Z.
  • That looked more like ready to hop than run. Wonder if she's been watching rodeo at night.
  • raceonraceon Member
    whoodler said:

That looked more like ready to hop than run. Wonder if she's been watching rodeo at night.

Or maybe mom is telling her bedtime stories about her own early antics on the track.
  • KMMKMM Member
    Part of the repertoire: crow hopping, rearing in their baby way (they are so light they come off the ground easily), bucking, tearing in circles around mom. They are trying out their bodies and it just feels so good! B) <3
  • raceonraceon Member
    KMM said:

Part of the repertoire: crow hopping, rearing in their baby way (they are so light they come off the ground easily), bucking, tearing in circles around mom. They are trying out their bodies and it just feels so good! B) <3 </p>

Yes, to be young and full of yourself. It's just a bit fun to imagine this other nonsense.
  • CNielzCNielz Member
    She’s absolutely lovely.
  • Great update photos from Lanes_endfarm --- <3 20 Z
    She does remind me a bit of Ziconic --- according to a Blog post after his birth, he weighed about 145 lbs at birth and was a "Leggy Chestnut" (April 2013 Blog). He was really a beautiful colt, with a nice rear engine.
    20 Z is a real beauty and sure seems full of life! Love her face ---

• RachelRachel Member
    Im just praying we get a runner in her. And praying the same for Zellda
  • RachelRachel Member
    :heart:
  • She's so adorable and I can't help but think of the name Snowballz because every photo of her head on that huge explosion of white makes me think of the Hostess cake with sugar powder and Coconut sprinkles call Snowballs.
  • KMMKMM Member
    That’s definitely a puff ball.
  • VA_in_CAVA_in_CA Member
    edited June 2020
    Someone on another site said it looked like a flower, like a chrysanthemum, and I suggested that would make a cute name: chryzanthemum. <3
  • RachelRachel Member
    Oh that would be a beautiful name for her
  • CNielzCNielz Member
    She’s got a Peony flower on her forehead
  • KMMKMM Member
    Zinnia.
  • Poinzettia
  • RachelRachel Member
    Peony sounds like Pony, I like it lol
  • KMMKMM Member
    Her puff ball looks like many of the different varieties of Chrysanthemum.
  • raceonraceon Member
    KMM said:

Her puff ball looks like many of the different varieties of Chrysanthemum.

If I was more adept at loading photos! I have a photo of a chrysanthemum that looks almost like her star.