Naming Z2020

1235

Comments

  • whoodlerwhoodler Member
    Zellda and...

    Zadie
    (The name means Princess, an English name. It is also the name of the mother of Zeus and his siblings in Greek mythology. Zadie is a derivative of Sadie, which mean stand for Princess and is also viewed to mean Independent.)
  • sarinnesarinne Member
    Irreziztable

  • whoodlerwhoodler Member
    Like little ziz.
  • tincuptincup Member
    whoodler said:

    Like little ziz.

    Eye roll
  • KMMKMM Member
    B)
  • jen_bloomjen_bloom Member
    whoodler said:

    Zellda and...

    Zadie
    (The name means Princess, an English name. It is also the name of the mother of Zeus and his siblings in Greek mythology. Zadie is a derivative of Sadie, which mean stand for Princess and is also viewed to mean Independent.)

    I like Zadie. If you look back on the page before this you'll see that. It does work well with Zellda.
  • tincuptincup Member
    jen_bloom said:

    whoodler said:

    Zellda and...

    Zadie
    (The name means Princess, an English name. It is also the name of the mother of Zeus and his siblings in Greek mythology. Zadie is a derivative of Sadie, which mean stand for Princess and is also viewed to mean Independent.)

    I like Zadie. If you look back on the page before this you'll see that. It does work well with Zellda.
    Yes
    Zadie or Zarah is perfect..
    I like it very much.
  • joyjoy MaineMember
    What about ZOOM or ZOOMZOOM?
  • whoodlerwhoodler Member
    Zone (for Z-0ne as in she's the one.
  • colleencolleen Member
    Loving Zadie!
  • KMMKMM Member
    edited June 3
    Maybe they will go to a new naming convention. The "Z" may be better retired? Or more subtle? Hey, a suggestion, not the end of the world...

    I know that is a "flat Earth" suggestion, and my ship is beyond the horizon.
  • sarinnesarinne Member
    A little long, but I like Beyond The Horizon
  • whoodlerwhoodler Member
    SomewhereovertheZea
  • sarinne said:

    A little long, but I like Beyond The Horizon

    If you make it all one word it is 16 letters ;)
    Beyondthehorizon
    BeyondZhorizon also would work
  • whoodlerwhoodler Member
    Spaces only add 2, so it will fly. And you don't have to figure it out.
  • edited June 4
    whoodler said:

    Spaces only add 2, so it will fly. And you don't have to figure it out.

    Isn't it only 17 letters including spaces though?

  • whoodler said:

    SomewhereovertheZea

    Very pretty name for a beautiful girl Woodler

  • whoodlerwhoodler Member
    It's 18 total.
  • whoodler said:

    It's 18 total.

    Ah OK TY was told a while ago it was only 17.

    I've really liked the last few name suggestions here even though chances are good none will be used.

  • KMMKMM Member
    edited June 5
    Eclipze.
  • whoodlerwhoodler Member
    That's actually not bad.
  • oriflammeoriflamme Member
    What happened to Zenith as a name?
  • GT_OHGT_OH Member
    Bright Horizen
  • Sting and the Police have figured in a lot of the names chosen, so Roxzann is still my choice
  • KMM said:

    Maybe they will go to a new naming convention. The "Z" may be better retired? Or more subtle? Hey, a suggestion, not the end of the world...

    I know that is a "flat Earth" suggestion, and my ship is beyond the horizon.

    I so agree. Z...last letter...I wish they would change things up in the name department. Wishful thinking.
Sign In or Register to comment.