@sarinne....God Bless you sweet lady. You are missed

Such sad news about Sarinne (Amy) (also mentioned on the U.S. and World Politics Thread).
She was absolutely a sweetheart and loved Jesus. She would want me to let everyone know that it was her faith that saw her through her years of illness. The last time we communicated with each other was on June 25. She was in rehab/ therapy and had her ups and downs, but one of the last things she said to me was "I am so grateful today for wonderful, prayerful family and friends." We had a light-hearted conversation about which horse we wanted to ride in heaven and this is her answer..."I'm thinking maybe my favorite race and broodmare Personal Ensign. Maybe Winning Colors or Genuine Risk? Thinking about Ruffian is too sad. Can't pick from my fave living girls.

I know you are with your Lord and Savior.
Love you Amy.

@tincup and @KMM, I just found out @sarinne died this morning and I don’t know if the news has gotten here yet and wanted to let y’all know. Such a shocking loss of one of the sweetest souls. I’m so sorry. Miss you guys.

KMM said:

Her real presence was as Amy and she bred, raised, and showed Irish setters to championship levels, and was located in Colorado. She needs her own thread and storyline.

Hey @KMM. I know she was Amy Noyes on Facebook. I’m friends with her on Facebook and her brother posted about her death. I know she had been in the hospital with bad pancreatitis and she had some sort of heart issue develop, but it sounded like she was in rehab and getting better. It must have been sudden. That’s all I know right now. It’s just so sad.

bleubetty said:

I am so sorry to hear of @sarinne passing --- such sad news. To those who knew her personally, I send my condolences. I only knew her as a forum member but so appreciated her participation on this site. I will miss her comments and opinions.

racingfan said:

Uff, so many have passed on this forum, as @bleubetty wrote I too only knew her through the forum but very much enjoyed our forum chats. To those who have more personal contacts please pass on my condolences to her family.

Not another one.... RIP @sarinne. :heartbreak: :bawling: gone far too soon. She wasn't even 50 by the looks of her Facebook page. It's unbelievable. :anguished:

Comments

• Such an amazing person. I'm glad she has rest, but we will miss her.
  • ZenyenZenyen Member
    :'( She was incredibly kind and supportive. May she Rest In Peace and the world is a little sadder for her loss.
  • KMMKMM Member
    Sarinne aka Amy had an amazing eye for her Irish Setter conformation which translated into thoroughbred conformation as well. She had many spirited discussions with whoodler over over all kinds of purebred dog issues.

She bred and showed her wonderful IS with her Uncle Harry; some of her IS’ names come to mind: Sailior, Diva, and Vicky. She loved her dogs and had great success in the show ring. She also shared one of her dog’s litters with us, a sonogram or x-ray of some 17 puppies last year. Also, a beautiful picture of one of her dogs that was adopted on a mountain peak in Alaska.

She was really really good at the racing game, and a lot of her picks and success came from her analysis of pedigrees. She really like the influence of Quiet American as a sire, and a big fan of successful racing fillies and mares.

In the political thread, she stuck to her world views, but was always open to others’ viewpoints, her usual comments saying ”I’m here to learn from you guys.” Her kindness and spiritual tendencies came out here too—the political thread was often filled with tension and she’d try to make the peace in her own ways.

She is a very kindhearted and spiritual soul as Louise and Especially_Horses have pointed out.
    It isn’t fair that she was saddled with continuing health problems—she was way too young.

I have missed her soft and steady voice here the past year. She loved her dogs and animals in general and is missed here, has been missed, and will be missed. She had a lot of love and empathy in her heart and soul.
  • @KMM
    Beautiful said. Thank you.
  • I'm heartbroken by this. Sarinne was certainly someone I considered a friend and it's terrible that we lost her so young. She was a really good person.
  • WezzieWezzie Member
    Heartbroken
  • @KMM
    Beautiful said. Thank you.

Agree, nice eulogy
  • I thought it would be nice to share one of the last Irish Setter litter of pups that Amy was excited about. Notice in the first photo the puppy with the cross-like marking. We both liked that one.

• EliRoseEliRose Member
    RIP Amy <3 She was such a good and kind person who will be deeply missed. We had so many great conversations about everything and anything over the years. Her dogs are waiting for her <3 <3 <3
  • VA_in_CAVA_in_CA Member
    Shocked to learn that sarinne has passed over the bridge. Someone here mentioned that "many had passed on this Forum." I was only aware that Whoodler had passed. Who else among the charter members is no longer with us? Was Keta one of the Forum members? I knew of her passing from another group. A lot can happen in the time the Forum has been going--coming up on 10 years. The one I miss is Paniolo Gal. I tried to contact her, but she didn't respond. Has anyone heard anything from her? Last I heard, her husband was undergoing cancer treatment. Also haven't heard from Slewpy in awhile. I confess I don't check in on the Forum very often anymore. Pretty busy with other things, but I'm still going at the age of 82.
  • JulkyJulky Member
    As a fellow dog breeder I spoke to Amy many times about dog. She was so sweet and she really knew her breed. Very sad news indeed. R.I.P.
  • So sad. She was very helpful with any questions i had with my adopted dog. May she rest in peace.
  • Since this was buried to page 3, I thought I’d bump back to the front for those who may not be aware of sarinne’s passing.

Amy had a small investment in Lady Valentine, who finished 3rd today at Saratoga.
  • KMMKMM Member
    edited July 24
  • Thanks for letting us know.
    KMM said:
  • JulkyJulky Member
    She was way too young
  • I just checked the link provided by KMM and still no obituary or info on a memorial service.
  • WezzieWezzie Member
    edited July 27
    :'( I had a tree planted for her.
  • KMMKMM Member
    I think that I will too.
  • tincuptincup Member
    Oh goodness....oh please tell me why.
    I will cry for awhile and will get very angry.
    I will scream for awhile and get very sad.
    In a year of complete calamity...
    Complete...
    I will get very angry.
    It was nice to read so many nice thoughts. It was particularly nice to hear from friends far away. I wish you could be nearer.
    Sweet Amy... she was getting the hadicap thing.
    I have a special place I stop along the five in Oregon. Its a river run the salmon make. Every time I go up and down, I'll take a lunch and think about Sherry, now it'll be about Sherry and Amy.
    F...
    Sherry will be pissed.
    Damn

• WezzieWezzie Member
    tincup said:

Oh goodness....oh please tell me why.
    I will cry for awhile and will get very angry.
    I will scream for awhile and get very sad.
    In a year of complete calamity...
    Complete...
    I will get very angry.
    It was nice to read so many nice thoughts. It was particularly nice to hear from friends far away. I wish you could be nearer.
    Sweet Amy... she was getting the hadicap thing.
    I have a special place I stop along the five in Oregon. Its a river run the salmon make. Every time I go up and down, I'll take a lunch and think about Sherry, now it'll be about Sherry and Amy.
    F...
    Sherry will be pissed.
    Damn

<3
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    so very sorry to hear of this....i just have no words