Justwhistledixie

I’ve been hot on this broodmare for a couple of years, and I honestly believe she is worth her on thread. Would love to have a place to discuss all her kids accomplishments. This is the last article the highlight her offspring. The colt was R.N.A at $1900000.
https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/253085/clearskys-book-1-draft-something-to-talk-about

Comments

• JulkyJulky Member
    Have anyone has any updated on her offspring that in the track right now?
  • EriNCEriNC Member
    edited October 17
    Julky said:

Have anyone has any updated on her offspring that in the track right now?

Enforceable her 2017 Tapit colt last raced in June at Churchill Downs, seems to be injured or possibly retired as he has not been working out.

Irish Unity her Pioneerofthenile 3 year old last raced on 9/25 at Churchill finishing 9th in a minor stakes. He is stakes placed. He has a recorded work from Churchill this morning(10/17), 4 furlongs in 50:20

2 year old Arrogate filly Mirasol has two races under her belt, resulting in third and 5th place finishes. She last raced in August at Santa Anita, and seems to be getting some time off as she hasn’t worked since 9/4.

• Last work I have listed for Enforceable (he is on a spreadsheet I keep, for now) is a bullet five furlongs on the main track at Saratoga on August 4.

Wouldn't be surprised if they decided to give him time off, if he got a minor injury, or if they decided to retire him. He won his season debut in January, an optional claimer at Fair Grounds, and his best finish in four subsequent outings was a third in the G2 New Orleans Classic.
  • Here is a list of her foals.

New Year's Day 2011 stallion by Street Cry (IRE) owned by Shadai Stallion Station (Japan) as of 2021.
    Winslow 2012 stallion by Distorted Humor owned by John Ferguson as of 2013.
    Mohaymen 2013 stallion by Tapit owned by Shadwell Farm as of 2021.
    Kingly 2016 stallion by Tapit owned by Clearview Stables LLC as of 2020.
    Enforceable 2017 colt by Tapit owned by John Oxley as of 2021.
    Irish Unity 2018 gelding by Pioneerof the Nile owned by Clearview Stables LLC as of 2021.
    Mirasol 2019 filly by Arrogate owned by Clearview Stables LLC as of 2021.
    Unnamed 2020 colt by Quality Road owned by no known owner.
    Unnamed 2021 filly by Quality Road owned by no known owner.
  • JulkyJulky Member
    How is Mohaymen doing as a stallion? I saw that he bred 121 mares on his first year and only 52 on his second year.
  • Mohaymen has a G2 winner in Elm Drive, and another stakes winner in Mowins. He has eleven total winners so far. Not bad at all for his first crop.

The 2020 Quality Road colt was a $1.9 million RNA :astonished: and is probably still in the ownership of his breeder, Clearsky Farms. The 2021 filly is also owned by Clearsky Farms.
  • Enforceable is hip 3734, in session 10 of KeeNov. Racing or Stallion prospect.