guess the name of the new baby BOY??

mooreharoldmooreharold Member
edited August 2012 in Cozmic One
WE SHOULD HAVE A CONTEST TO SEE IF ANYONE CAN GUEST THE NAME THE MOSSES PICK/

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AGREED!! We should have a contest on here...try guessing the name that the Mosses pick!
  • I could not begin to guess but I have been calling him dinyatta when ever I discuss him.
  • edited March 2012
    I've been calling him "Prince" or "Zee Prince" and I've heard someone else call him "Zendini"....Or he could be "Z Captain"?
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    I call him BizZeeDancin...not a chance they would pick that
  • Prince of Zen, Zenny's Prince, Zee Bee (for Zenyatta / Bernardini) are just a few. Another one was "Zen Master"...this was actually suggested in one of Zenyatta's earlier races when I think the track announcer at Hollywood Park referred to Zenyatta as "the real Zen master"...thought it was kind of odd to refer to Zenyatta as a "master", but in the case of her colt, it would fit.
    The Mosses have had success choosing names with a musical connection, but I'm betting they pick a name that carries some connection or ID tied to Zenyatta and/or Bernardini.
  • I thought The Great Zendini would be a good name.
  • caseycasey any racetrack with camera in handMember
    Prince of Zen, Zenny's Prince, Zee Bee (for Zenyatta / Bernardini) are just a few. Another one was "Zen Master"...this was actually suggested in one of Zenyatta's earlier races when I think the track announcer at Hollywood Park referred to Zenyatta as "the real Zen master"...thought it was kind of odd to refer to Zenyatta as a "master", but in the case of her colt, it would fit.
    The Mosses have had success choosing names with a musical connection, but I'm betting they pick a name that carries some connection or ID tied to Zenyatta and/or Bernardini.
    I believe the Zen Master reference was to John as his face was being shown during that comment. I just know that the Moss' will do a fantastic job naming the little Crown Prince. They've done great with their other horses.

• I think it will be something completely different than Zenyatta and Bernardini put together. I have been hoping for something in French...like Eblouissaunt's and Vertigineux's names. I don't speak French, but maybe something that sounds tough, but still has something to do with Zenyatta :)
  • Casey, you sure could be right, and that would make more sense, but when watching that race, I didn't get that. I will go back and check it out.

• I believe the Zen Master reference was to John as his face was being shown during that comment. I just know that the Moss' will do a fantastic job naming the little Crown Prince. They've done great with their other horses.

• JaneWJaneW Member
    Before the foal was born, I liked the name Dance For Romance and Mike loved it too. But I think it would be more fitting for a filly, not a colt. I'm not sure what to name the colt but I do know the Moss's will come up with a great name!
  • His name should be "Amato Cavallo" ('beloved horse' in Italian). This suits him and it's beautiful.
  • I was hoping they might call him Kelso-zen. When you put pictures of the great Kelso side by side with pictures of Zenyatta at full gallop, it is amazing how similar they look - that incredible concentration, that special magic something of a born winner who just wants to get away from all these other horses and cross that finishing line! Kelso had a habit of nipping at horses who got too close to him so they gelded him. Not that it made any difference. But of course that meant no offspring to inherit the talent. He just got a race named after him, which isn't much fun. But Zenyatta has managed to do it all.
    And what super photos. She looks absolutely wonderful. Congratulations!
  • I'm going to suggest they have little reason to name him after Bernardini; Bernardini is not their horse, Zenyatta is. I think it will be a unique name, but there will be a Z in there somewhere. I think Synchronicity would be a cool name, but maybe spelled Synchronizity or Zenchronicity.
  • Zen and Jerry's-haha
  • Zen and Jerry's-haha

Simply awesome.

• Wonder if they'll go with "Mondatta" to complete the title??
  • Zenyatta's Full Moon Prince
  • Well when I thought they may breed Z to AP Indy I loved the name IndyYattaJones. Well why not! Bernadini is out of AP Indy!

Personally, I think any name the Mosses select will be PERFECT!

• The Mosses alreay used Mondatta for another filly they bought although I guess she never raced.
  • I like Mondatta too.
    Eighteen letters is the maximum in a name I believe.
  • On Z's Diary, one poster mentioned naming Zenyatta's colt after an event that occurred at/around the time of his birth. There was a solar flare event and a full moon on the day of Little One's birth. The poster suggested the name, "Solar Flare," which I really liked.

I also like "Sting," to honor the former lead singer of the Police or in honor of the Police album, "Synchronicity."

Zenyatta's mom was nicknamed "Tige," and Zenyatta was called "Little Tige."
    Maybe the colt will receive a French name like his grandmother and aunt. ;) The colt looks like his grandmother, Vertigeneux, to me.
  • It's fun to guess but I trust the Moss's to come up with the perfect name for the little guy after his personality develops a bit more. Personally I loved an instrumental recorded by Herb Alpert and the TJ Brass back in the late 70"s titled "RISE" - Maybe just
    RISE or RISE to GLORY would be good because of the Alpert/Moss connection.
  • Zensation