Congratulations to Dottie on the inaugural Old Friends Frankel Award!

Comments

• Cheers, cheers!!! Terrific.
  • KetaKeta Member
    Ingordo-Shirreffs to Receive Frankel Award
    By Blood-Horse Staff
    Updated: Monday, May 21, 2012 10:33 AM
    Dottie Ingordo-Shirreffs, racing manager for Thoroughbred owners Jerry and Ann Moss, will receive the inaugural Frankel Award from Old Friends equine retirement centers.
    Named in honor of late New York-based Thoroughbred trainer Bobby Frankel, the award is given to “an individual in the racing industry who best exemplifies the mission of Old Friends” and will be presented during the inaugural “Belmont Ball.”
    A benefit for the Old Friends retirement farms in Georgetown, Ky., and Greenfield Center, N.Y., the Belmont Ball is scheduled for Wednesday, June 6, at the Oheka Castle in Huntington, N.Y.
    Ingordo-Shirreffs, the wife of trainer John Shirreffs and an integral part of the team that directed Zenyatta’s remarkable career, will receive the award from Old Friends founder and president Michael Blowen.
    Read more: http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/69960/ingordo-shirreffs-to-receive-frankel-award#ixzz1vWMZmOlx
  • Just received my Old Friends newsletter and read the GREAT news. High hooves all around for our Dottie!! Thank you, Dottie, for all you do: it is greatly appreciated by those of us who love and care so much about horses. You go, girl!!!
  • HIGH HOOF to you Dottie. You so deserve this acknowledgement. Were it not for you, we would have lost Zenny to the breeding shed and all that she means to us. This announcement made my week -- Congratulations!!!!!
  • DMCQ_ALDMCQ_AL Member
    Dottie, you are so deserving and all the dumplings are so proud this has happened for you. You kept us in touch with our beloved Zenyatta but you also gifted us with treasured friends, including you. Congratulations from the bottom of my heart! DMCQ in AL
  • Congratulations - well deserved.
  • Congratulations, Dottie. The award couldn't have been given to a more deserving person. We dumplings are indeed proud. Has anyone noticed that the Horse Racing world has to keep inventing awards to bestow on Team Zenyatta? First it was Z herself, who won the newly created Vox Populii Award, and now it is Dottie getting the inaugural Frankel Award. Way to go, Team!
  • Dottie, you are an inspiration and a wonderful role model. Thank you for all you do and give--this is a fitting award.
  • AlexAlex Member
    HIGH HOOF DOTTIE!!!! Congrats for this most deserved award.....
  • Crazy4ZCrazy4Z Member
    Dottie, you deserve this award and many more! A HIGH HOOF to you and lots {{{ }}}, too!
  • cigarcigar Member
    Thank you Dottie, for caring for the horses.
  • JanetJanet Member
    I am so very happy for a wonderful person--- Dottie--- Big hug out to you.
  • Paula1Paula1 Member
    Congratulations Dottie!!!!!! So well deserved.
  • Congratulations, Dottie!! What an Honor to be chosen for the first Frankel award ! You are such an example of unselfish giving and caring. Thank you for all you have done for all of us as well!
  • Congratulations to Dottie.... So very beffiting.
  • KetaKeta Member
    I was trying to find the right Discussion for this video about Old Friends and
    Bobby Frankel. This seemed to be the right place. Keta