Posters

ZenZ12ZenZ12 Member
edited May 2012 in Zenyatta
Hello All!! I'm new here and this is my first post. Does anyone know where I can get the "Girl Power" poster and the "Go Zenyatta" posters? I have tried everywhere but have not had any luck. Thanks in advance and I look forward to being a member of the forum.

Comments

• RachelRachel Member
    Theres a link at the top right of this site called "shop" you might be able to find it there along with all other memorabilia
  • It is a longshot, but you might try the Santa Anita Marketing Dept., in case there are any leftover "Go Zenyatta" posters.
    I believe you can obtain Gina Romero's great "Girl Power" poster from the webshop of the Southern California Thoroughbred Rescue Foundation, Link: http://www.sctbrescue.org/apps/webstore/
    Good luck!
  • Check eBay they occasionally pop up over there. And check Hollywood Race Track--they were handing them out at the Lady's Secret a couple years ago.
  • I was able to get a "Go Zenyatta" breeders cup winner poster on ebay about a year ago. I'm sure I paid too much for it, but I really wanted it. I have it framed hanging on my office wall. Good luck.
  • ZenZ12ZenZ12 Member
    Thank You everyone. 12th_Heart..I did find the "Girl Power" at the artist's website. KellyM444.. I saw them on ebay about then also...should get it then, but I waited and now I can't seem to find it anywhere!!! Thank you all for the help, but please keep me in mind if you see one anywhere. I also live on the east coast so getting them in person wasn't going to happen for me. But I do have Zenny on my side of the country now and one of these days (I don't care how old she will be) I'm going to give her a peppermint!! Have to...its #1 on my bucket list!!
  • ZenZ12ZenZ12 Member
    Just wanted to let you know,I found the posters...so happy!!
  • That's fabulous news.

Next on your list is the poster of Z dancing. I think you should be able to find them at the Z store above. Oh and don't forget the bracelets. They are beautiful, well made and I love mine.
    Just wanted to let you know,I found the posters...so happy!!
  • ZenZ12ZenZ12 Member
    Margaret..I already have that! I'm just trying to find the perfect mats and frame!! I wish they would make the picture of Z12 dancing available for purchase!! :)
  • I chose not to mat it cause of the white border. I had it framed in white. I know sounds weird but you kinda lose the frame and the eye tracts to Z. Eventhough you and I would always tract to the horse you want most visitors to your home to see the subject not say "what a pretty frame!"

I got mine at Aaron Brothers. Others have paid to have it mounted and framed at the non glare glass price ($$$). It depends on where you'll be showing it? If it's subject to a lot of sun you might choose to go this way. If its more indirect lighting you can "get by" on the less expensive glass.

The pic I really like of Z12 is under see me grow. It's the one of baby with his left fore lifted quite high. But then the baby announcement pic is AWFULLY cute too.
  • Margaret..I already have that! I'm just trying to find the perfect mats and frame!! I wish they would make the picture of Z12 dancing available for purchase!! :)
    Oh, yes! I love that picture, too.