Very nice article about our Queen Z!

MKernMKern Member
edited June 2012 in Zenyatta

Comments

• Beautiful article! Thanks for sharing the link.
  • Another great piece about the Queen and her prince. There is something spiritual about her that cannot be denied.
  • That's a great article - thanks for sharing!
  • Thanks for sharing. - what a very special experience x
  • I understand the crying, I cry when I read about her. They are surely happy tears.
  • Thanks for the article on our Queen, sad, because is has the Ring of finality to it that our Queen has finally hung up her racing shoes and looking forwards not backwards to what the future holds for her and her off springs.I will take the lesson she's taught here to heart and try to follow her example of being able to navigate the next chapter of my life when my life as I know it comes full circle and it is time to move on without looking back, always forward. A lesson she is already teaching junior. Take a look at the pictures, her head was alway forward looking and not backwards. God Bless Queen Z and all her off springs. LOL to her dumpling, charming first Prince.Good Luck to all racing in the Belmont tomorrow, may Horses and jockey's all come home safely. My special Prayer for IHA and his connections, today must feel like the worst day of their lives, but there is always a reason for things to happen the way they happen, nothing is ever random. So, even in our sorrow, let us find comfort in that we were blessed to have seen such a gifted Race horse and that he is with us today. My special, special love to him and a kiss on his soft,soft, nose.He is a good boy, always charming and so Polite. May all his off springs be great trail Blazers.
    Wishing him speedy recovery.Gods Blessings to all and may the weekend be the best yet.
  • What a great article about our Z.
  • Thank you for sharing! I enjoyed reading that article. I love Z & Baby Z!
  • Thanks for the article on our Queen, sad, because is has the Ring of finality to it that our Queen has finally hung up her racing shoes and looking forwards not backwards to what the future holds for her and her off springs.I will take the lesson she's taught here to heart and try to follow her example of being able to navigate the next chapter of my life when my life as I know it comes full circle and it is time to move on without looking back, always forward. A lesson she is already teaching junior. Take a look at the pictures, her head was alway forward looking and not backwards. God Bless Queen Z and all her off springs. LOL to her dumpling, charming first Prince.Good Luck to all racing in the Belmont tomorrow, may Horses and jockey's all come home safely. My special Prayer for IHA and his connections, today must feel like the worst day of their lives, but there is always a reason for things to happen the way they happen, nothing is ever random. So, even in our sorrow, let us find comfort in that we were blessed to have seen such a gifted Race horse and that he is with us today. My special, special love to him and a kiss on his soft,soft, nose.He is a good boy, always charming and so Polite. May all his off springs be great trail Blazers.
    Wishing him speedy recovery.Gods Blessings to all and may the weekend be the best yet.
    I love your comment that Zenny's head is always looking forward not backwards. What lessons she continues to teach us!
  • Dear MKern,
    Thank you so much for the link to the newspaper article. I really needed to read the things the author had to say especially because I, too, am going through a grieving process of Zenyatta never racing again. The article really did help me, so thank you again.
  • edited July 2012
    Speaking of articles, just saw on the blog here that next week they're going to do another ask the experts thing PLUS an exciting announcement...What do you think it is? My vote is on either the gender of her in-utero foal or the official name of 12Z
  • I just now opened this thread. Thank you for this link to this lovely story. It was a lot of fun!
  • what a beautiful story. Zenyatta continues to inspire, and her little boy is adorable. God bless them both, and God bless all horses, and all animals!
  • EriNCEriNC Member
    I bet the announcement will be the foals name, at the very beginning when z was fist confirmed to be in foal( before prince) there was a mention saying that the Mosses dont fetal sex their pregnant mares