Comments

• carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    edited July 2012
    He is such a handsome guy
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Don't they have frozen semen? Could make more "Little Bulls" that way....?
  • In order for it to be registered a throughbred with the jockey club the stallion has to come in contact with the mare.
    Don't they have frozen semen? Could make more "Little Bulls" that way....?
    Should be about 12 more little bulls next year...also....can not use AI for thoroughbreds...
  • Oh poo. I wanted to see a few more mini bulls running around but hey, happy retirement to the old man. Mikey went to visit him! It's in his FB. So beautiful the bond between the two.
    Well, he has sons at stud, so there are mini-grand-Bulls. Or is it grand-mini-Bulls?
  • Mucho Macho Man, one of his grandsons is not a mini Bull. He is a Giant Grand Bull. Runs very well.
  • I heard MMM was taller than Zenny.

• Guess as big as they both are, they can never have a one night (or hour) stand LOL.
  • Darley has put up a great tribute video of Holy Bull on their home page. Mike is on it also talking about him. http://www.darleyamerica.com/
  • People are treating Holy Bull like he died....
  • RachelRachel Member
    edited August 2012
    I agree, save it for when he actually does die. It's sad to have a pensioner but he's still around so nothing to be truly sad about yet. Did anyone see the Barbara Livingston article on Storm Cat? His life size bronze statue is amazing and life like. It will also be his grave marker. he's 29 and looks like he's in his early 20s
    BL pictures of Storm Cat are amazing....what a looker...still....
    Holy Bull is going to be treated like royality for the rest of his life...it should happen to me....please...
    both are truly beautiful boys...
  • MaxMax Member
    There is a horse in the Olympics named Desperados who is still competing at 26. He looks fantastic. Storm Cat likewise has found the fountain of youth. He is amazingly good looking. Keep living the good life, Storm Cat.
  • KMMKMM Member
    edited January 2017
    Happy birthday classy guy!