Zenyatta and Colt Breyer

AmandaFAmandaF Member
edited July 2012 in Zenyatta

Comments

• carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    edited July 2012
    Its so cute....just saw it on fb
  • kyleakylea Administrator
    I just saw a photo of a new Breyer horse model of Baby Z!
    They are using the Warmblood foal mold, which will look great trotting next to the Zenyatta model.

Of course, by November, when it is due to be released, it will also be a memento of how small Baby Z once was.
  • I hope they do a baby Taco also.
  • They SHOULD do a baby Taco! Then we can have Baby Z and Taco together! Lol.
  • Just saw this yesterday on the Breyer website - can't wait. He will be so adorable and definitely added to my Breyer collection alongside the Zenyatta model.
  • RachelRachel Member
    Good my wishes came true. Now they can complete my collection lol
  • RachelRachel Member
    I hear there's two new boys in town. Zippy chippy and red down south. Don't tell Rachel and zenyatta!- for those that have read the zenyatta skits xD
  • RachelRachel Member
    They're staying at old friends for a bit
  • Who is Taco??? Hopefully not a thoroughbred.... cant see a race horse named Taco....
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    edited July 2012
    Who is Taco??? Hopefully not a thoroughbred.... cant see a race horse named Taco....
    Taco is the nickname of Rachel's colt ....Hot Dixie Chicks boy is Chili...they are pasture mates at Stonestreet Farm....
    Dixie's boy has been officially named Union Jackson...I think
    Stonestreet ran a contest to officially name RA's boy...they have not announced winner yet...got over 6000 entries
  • I hear there's two new boys in town. Zippy chippy and red down south. Don't tell Rachel and zenyatta!- for those that have read the zenyatta skits xD
    Zippy Chippy and Red Down South are visiting Kentucky while Commentator sojourns in New York for the Saratoga season. I'm looking forward to meeting Zippy Chippy. I use my Zippy Chippy mug for coffee at work.
  • Adorable, just Adorable
  • I can't wait to get the 12Z Breyer. He sure is a looker like his mom!
  • I know it's been 5 years ago but today Baby Cos came trotting into my house in the Big Brown Truck and was a very good boy during his Shipping all the way from TN and even during Hurricane Irma. Now I have the pair Zenyatta is still in her Breyer Box Stall looking all the way the Queen she is.