Poster signing at Santa Anita March 17th, 2012.

candyridecandyride Member
edited March 2012 in Community & Creativity
I would like to thank Team Zenyatta and artist Jaime Corum for coming out in such horrible weather to sign and show us the beautiful paintings of her. Even standing in line was enjoyable, everyone around me had there own stories of encounters with Zenyatta, the Moss's, Sherriffs and Mikey. It brought sunshine on a dreary day. Thank you again, and hope to see more events at Santa Anita that include the Queen and her team! How about having Zenyatta parade the horses before the Breeders' Cup Classic in November? Now THAT would be sweet! Not sure if it would be too soon to leave her colt?

Comments

• caseycasey any racetrack with camera in handMember
    Yeah, it was fun, even though we got soaked! I got there early, it was pouring, and the first thing I saw was the green fountain. I just started laughing. Had fun hanging out and talking to the people who work there. They are all a great bunch, from the poor guy trying to mop and warning everyone to PLEASE BE CAREFUL! to Izzy, who let us sit down, stay out of the rain, and go in. And it was fun seeing everyone. I gave Mike some pics I had taken of Mr Commons first graded stakes win, then gave John and Dottie some pics I had taken, and also a pack of fun pics I had taken for the Moss'. It's a great group of people. Also paid my respects to CANTER and Old Friends and made sure they were "feelin' the love" too. SInce I'm currently unemployed and on disability, I may be making a few extra trips up there, at least as long as I don't have any midterms
  • Karen,
    Thanks so much for posting the video. I say myself on there and now I am a movie star. LOL!!!!! For anyone else who would like to know I am right next to JAG in purple jacket with long brown hair and glasses. Also loved hanging out and meeting everyone.