Your Zenyatta Collections!

SerendipitySerendipity Member
edited August 2012 in Zenyatta
Well one day I want my whole room to be decorate with just Zenyatta... but for now this will have to do!

I made a "Zenyatta race car: in school in a wood shop class. Came in fourth.. didn't live up to the real Zenny :(

So, do you guys have any Zenyatta collections anywhere in your homes/office/car or wherever! Even if it's just one thing, show you love for the Queen!

Comments

• This is just SOME of my Zenyatta collection:
    I also have the plushie, more copies of BloodHorse with her on the cover, two photos of her on my wall, a Fred Stone painting of her on my wall, and another framed photo of her on a shelf. And that's just what's in my room, and I'm probably leaving some stuff out. I LOVE Zenyatta!
  • Just wanted to share that I saw this auction on Ebay, for Zenyatta "Moneigh" prints. There are multiple copies available for $25 each.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/MONEIGH-Print-ZENYATTA-Queen-/201221398571?pt=US_Solo_Sports_Fan_Shop&hash=item2ed9bae02b

100% of the sale of this item will benefit ReRun, Inc.
    ReRun, Inc. is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to retraining and rehabbing Off The Track Thoroughbreds and finding them new homes, new careers. ReRun has chapters in New York, New Jersey and Virginia and are is supported through volunteer efforts by horse racing and equestrian enthusiasts.
  • Thanks, SallyT!
  • Did not know z was a painter.
  • I just went an ordered mine and can't wait to get it. Thanks again, SallyT.
  • You're welcome! I only knew that Z had done one because a fan had posted a photo at the 2014 celebration website. It was hanging among a group of framed Zenyatta memorabilia. I just had never seen them for sale before. As an art teacher, I had to get one. I have a small painting by Metro hanging in my classroom-but I think I'll keep Z's at home.
  • Is it an affordable reproduction or original? K
  • They only cost $25, but hurry if you want one because they're going fast.
  • SallyTSallyT Member
    edited November 2014
    They are prints of the original. 6 have sold in 3 hours.
  • How many are there?
  • It says there are 10 and 9 have sold. Pretty cool picture. But I can't afford it. C'est la vie.
  • Get it. About raising money for good causes. K
  • It says more then 10 available / 10 Sold. I think there is more then 10.
  • Oh. That's good, then.
  • caseycasey any racetrack with camera in handMember
    That's from when she was at Hollywood Park!
  • I have pictures of her in my room and on my wall. I have her Christmas ornament, and I have her Breyer Horse. I have a ton more than that I just can't think of all of it. lol