A name we can all agree on

MargaretMargaret Member
edited August 2012 in Cozmic One
Well the with the weaning of Z12, we draw that much closer to next year's foal. I know he/she will be known as Z13, but some here have expressed a distaste for Prince. While I think different is there a neutral name that we can agree on so when Z13 is born we can easily identify who the poster is talking about? It may be that Z12 won't have his name yet.

As boring Z12 is it does identify who we are talking about. And next spring things are gonna get happily complicated!

Comments

• I still like my suggestion of "Guinness On Tap" for Z13
  • RebornRuffian12, I like your name as well!
  • I love the name "Guinness On Tap"! Good job RebornRuffian12! I know that Zenyatta was/is going to be bred to Tapit, has this happened yet and if so how far along is she?
  • I love the name "Guinness On Tap"! Good job RebornRuffian12! I know that Zenyatta was/is going to be bred to Tapit, has this happened yet and if so how far along is she?
    She is in foal to Tapit.....About.... Four months in?
  • Thanks RebornRuffian12 =)
  • I also like Guinness On Tap, but I'm not sure if that name would fit a filly, but who knows. The only problem I can see is the name has nothing to do with a band, a singer or a song that I can remember. The Mosses tend to name their horses after one of those 3 cryteria. But, maybe the Mosses will expand their horizons, and look to the blogs for a really great name. And yes she's about 4-41/2 months along.
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    TapDanzin
  • No! I got one that rivals guinness on tap. Lady Of Guinness
  • There, that should fit a filly just fine
  • It sure does, so we've got Guinness on Tap and Lady of Guinness works for me, carloinutah, my original names were TapDanzen or TapDancer, but everyone must be ale drinkers because they all want to see Guinness in the name, I tend to only drink wine on occasion but what do I know.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I remembered a remark someone made about Queen Z liking Guinness....
  • Lol not an ale drinker just imaginative :)
  • She used to be given a bottle after races sometimes
  • I was hoping to start a dialogue on some kind of neutral name that we can call Z12, so that when Z13 is born it'll be easy to distinguished who we are talking about.

For the time being I like Z12 because referring to him as such AFTER Z13 is born there won't be any confusion. Boring? Maybe. But it's super clear.

Maybe others have good suggestions. I just think it should be simple, one syllable.

Suggestions...
    I is confused. Are we posting names we like for Z13 and Z12 or are we trying to decided on a "forum nickname" for the Young Prince (a.k.a Z12)?
  • This blog is actually about Z13, there is a blog for Z12 already, but hey we're all flexible if you want to talk about either Z12 or Z13, none of us really care we just love talking about what is now, or what will be in the future.
  • I like Lady Of Guinness! So! Lady Of Guinness if she is a she, and Guinness On Tap if he is a he.
  • Ok so prince2.0 for Z13 if male. Princess if female
  • This is fun ^.^
  • Call me a boring fuddy duddy but I personally will be using Z12 and Z13 respectively.

Unless the Mosses release a formal name or barn name they have given Z12.
  • It's just all in the fun of it. We all have personal names for the foal. He's still known as 12z around the barn for now
  • I quite agree. Until we're told a barn name or registered name--Z12 and Z13 are clear about who we are talking about.
    Call me a boring fuddy duddy but I personally will be using Z12 and Z13 respectively.

Unless the Mosses release a formal name or barn name they have given Z12.
  • I'm a little late getting in on a name for Z12 but here is one that the meaning speaks for its self
    DON'T BLAME ME
  • Guinness Is To Blame
  • Or, Blame The Guinness