From THE VAULT: DANEDREAM

Abigail_1849Abigail_1849 Member
edited September 2012 in Thoroughbred Racing & Sales
I hope all Zen-sters enjoy this one. It's all about what happens "when you wish upon a star..."

Comments

• Thank you for yet another great TB story. The "magic and mystery of the thoroughbred". Its why I fell in love with all of them, all the time!
  • Wonderful, Abigail! As always - I just loved it. The depth of information and research as well as the love came through. Thank you!!
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    She has been a favorite of mine ...never realized she was small...she runs so big...
    just great...as usual Abigail ....love your work
  • Lovehorses, Celeste, carolinutah: Thanks so much for stopping by! As you can guess, I learned so much about Danedream doing the research -- one part of writing that I really love! I didn't know about the drama of Lomitas, either. I still say that his story deserves to be a movie! But Danedream: is she not just spectacular? I saw her win the 2011 Arc and thought (like many) "Who is this fabulous filly?" Little did I realize she was a pony with the heart of Zenyatta ..... and now I'm in love with her all over again. It will be tough on me watching her run in the 2012 Arc, because I'm also a HUGE fan of Nathaniel (UK).....Love & hugs. It means so much to me to hear from you!!!