New Video - Photos of Z

slewpyslewpy Member
edited October 2012 in Zenyatta
On the tube:

Comments

• Absolutely beautiful! Love it. Thanks!
  • I thought so too and it brought back so many memories.
  • How beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
  • Very nice. Well done. Thank you!!
  • If she isn't the most beautiful horse, I don't know who is. Thanks so much for that lovely video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • http://www.hrtv.com/videos/zenyatta/

In honor of the birth of Zenyatta's second foal, HRTV.com is sharing the wonderful story of this super mare. It's 25 minutes well worth spending. Lots of race clips and interviews with the people who know her best.

Tears!!! What great memories from years past.....
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    I watched the video last night....sat here just in tears...almost sounds like Zenny chose the Mosses from Ann's description of happenings at the auction when they all found each other
  • Yeah, it was pretty heartwarming ~ I did cry a lot watching it. And I felt the same way Anne did when Zenny didn't win the last race....how is she going feel not getting the flowers or her picture took, I was devastated for her. But it worked out in the end, she lost the raced but gained a nation! And now she is a mom dazzling us all over again with her beautiful foals....we are so blessed to still have her in our lives....but I still miss her and always will!
  • Alas HRTV removed this from free viewing...
  • HRTV really bugs me!!!! Sorry.
  • Rats, I didn't watch it last night when it was free because I was too busy watching Raven not foaling. See idiotic postings on 13Z for last night. :-(
  • Rats, I didn't watch it last night when it was free because I was too busy watching Raven not foaling. See idiotic postings on 13Z for last night. :-(
    LOL!
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    I cant get Raven on my kindle only the desk top....so I got to watch the freebie....
  • Was looking thru Zenyatta.com website and came across a video of Zenyatta & Z13 drinking water...The camera was placed inside the water reservoir...interesting viewpoint. Not sure if others have seen this video as well.

• She will always be my horse of a lifetime. There are no words to accurately describe her.
  • Was looking thru Zenyatta.com website and came across a video of Zenyatta & Z13 drinking water...The camera was placed inside the water reservoir...interesting viewpoint. Not sure if others have seen this video as well.

Just goes to show you: You can lead a horse to water and she drinks. :) Love the vid. It reminds me of the water cam Animal Planet has at the Puppy Bowl on Super Bowl Sunday.

• Slewpy, Yay, someone else who watches the Puppy Bowl! I love it.
  • So sweet memory, tear in my eye Love you Zenyatta!