Deleting Discussions

Is there or could there be a way to delete discussions you started? Like say you started a topic that isn't worth talking about and you wanted to delete it or something.

Comments

• good question ....... my head is spinning. I feel a bit fragmented, like there isn't one place to connect with people. There are so many threads I am finding it hard to keep up.........
  • kyleakylea Administrator
    Only Admins can delete discussions, but we generally won't delete something unless it's inappropriate or offensive.

Threads with the newest comments are always at the top of the list (except for our Announcements, which are pinned to the top), so that's the best place to look for recent conversations.
  • RandyRandy Member
    Feeling really dumb here but how do you START a discussion topic? I've looked all over the place and can't seem to figure it out. Thanks!
  • I could be wrong about this, but I think all you have to do is click on the "Start a New Discussion" box over at the top of the right side of the page (just above "Categories")
  • RandyRandy Member
    Sandy, you're absolutely right and I see it now! I think my problem was that I often don't log in unless I want to post... just pop in for any news updates and dash back out again because I'm at work. No telling how long it would've taken me to figure it out so thank you!
  • How can I delete a website from a discussion I posted about Lane's End?