Videos that make you Laugh or Put a smile on your face

Comments

• The Budweiser Clydesdales have always been my favorite super bowl commercial.
  • That dog walking that horse was just to cute.
  • Couldn't load the video per Internet Explorer message. Anyone else having problems with it?
  • RachelRachel Member
    edited January 2013
    That horse has more tolerance than i do, looked like the dog was just being a nuisance lol
  • Couldn't load the video per Internet Explorer message. Anyone else having problems with it?
    Upgraded my Internet Explorer (duh?) and got the video. Very cute.
  • This is my favorite Budweiser Commercial

• Americas Best Racing‏ tweet
    We're loving BUDWIESER 2013 SUPER BOWL COMMERCIAL,
    but make sure you have tissues at hand!
  • i really love the Clydesdale commercials. do the clydesdales make the beer famous or is it the beer that makes the clydesdales famous ;)
  • I'm really loving all the Clydesdale videos including the Super Bowl training one on Page 1. (I honestly thought most of that stuff was camera tricks but the horses really do a lot of it!) When I was a kid I used to go to the Washington International Horse Show every year in Washington, DC. The Budweiser Clydesdales were usually there and would put on an exhibition in between classes. They had the full contingent of six horses, the Budweiser wagon, two drivers and of course the barking Dalmatian. They would demonstrate how handily the horses could maneuver the wagon around obstacles, including BACKING around traffic cones in a serpentine pattern (and never touched a single cone)! At the end, they would clear everyone away from the exit gate and the horses would gallop from the opposite end of the arena and go flying out the gate… it sounded like rolling thunder and the ground would literally shake! I’ve loved them ever since.
  • Joanna_TXJoanna_TX Member
    edited January 2013
    The Clydesdales were one of my favorite things to visit when going to Sea World parks (Orlando and San Diego). Had a few opportunities to talk with staff about the horses and even saw a couple of foals over the years. I dont' know if they still are part of the parks; I dont think so.
  • AmandaFAmandaF Member
    edited January 2013
    Ok so this makes you cry but it's so sweet! Another Budwiser Super Bowl commerical. Love it.

Just realized I was looking at page one and didn't see Keta had already posted it. Sorry.
  • On Twitter, Budweiser is asking fans to help name the baby Clydesdale using the hashtag #clydesdales. This is the first foal born in 2013 for them.
  • Well shucks, i dont have a twitter account :/
  • Love the new Budweiser commercial.
    i really love the Clydesdale commercials. do the clydesdales make the beer famous or is it the beer that makes the clydesdales famous ;)
    I think it works both ways. If your a horse fan you you say the horse makes the beer famous. Now if you like beer you think the beer makes the horses famous.

• Just realized I was looking at page one and didn't see Keta had already posted it. Sorry.
    It's cute no matter who posted it. Thanks to you both; I enjoyed seeing it twice. It's very sweet.

• New year, new dose of cute. Welcome to Animal Planet's PUPPY CAM!
    First it was our wildly popular Kitten Cam. Now it's puppies.
    And just in time for the biggest game of the year: Puppy Bowl, which kicks off Sunday, Feb. 3, at 3 PM ET! Get ready for the big game by watching hours and hours of tape, analyzing these puppies' best plays and oohing and ahhing to your heart's content.
    Go on. We dare you.
    http://animal.discovery.com/tv-shows/puppy-bowl/games-and-more/puppy-cam.htm
  • Puppies!!!!!

And Westminster is less than two weeks away. (Go Fifi!)
  • This got my toes tappen.

• Rockin To The Z! Very fun and cute!
  • If you didn't have Derby fever yet this song sure makes you wish it was the frist saturday in May.

• Nice. I've never been in western Kentucky. Is that how it looks?
  • So, so beautiful! Always gives me chills.
  • Nice. I've never been in western Kentucky. Is that how it looks?
    I honestly have not idea. I just found this video on Youtube.
  • I've never seen this video, but the song has been around since the 60's or 70's. I remember it from long-ago Kentucky Derbies. That's when they would play it on T.V. during the KD. With videos of young horses, of course. Isn't it poignant and lovely?
  • Thanks for all these videos. Our Zenny is so smart she could easily be a star in the movies. I loved how they train the Clydesdales.