Videos that make you Laugh or Put a smile on your face

Comments

• A weary "Momma" and her pesky foal.

• Aww, that's hilarious. That little devil just was so hungry! So cute.
  • The trials of being a mother. Happens to us all. Mama cats have to put up with babies playing with their tails, babies biting even, with sharp baby teeth. And which of us human mothers hasn't gone into the bathroom and locked the door to get away from nagging toddlers. Heh heh.
  • RachelRachel Member
    its interesting to see that motherhood is the same for all species, we all have the same issues lol
  • The trials of being a mother. Happens to us all. Mama cats have to put up with babies playing with their tails, babies biting even, with sharp baby teeth. And which of us human mothers hasn't gone into the bathroom and locked the door to get away from nagging toddlers. Heh heh.
    Oh yes, I have had to resort to that a few times!
  • RachelRachel Member
    this is sometime you have to see in person, wish i could

• RachelRachel Member
    i love the braids in their manes
  • Wonder what the final time was? :o)
  • Presumably the race was filmed in real time. Couldn't you just time it from that? (I'm not good in math, so maybe it wouldn't work.)
  • ZeebestZeebest Member
    edited June 2013
    Little "Bud"

• Little Bud...I don't think I'd ever seen that one. Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
  • Somewhere I saw the video of how they trained the horses to do this, the pushing of the wagon was quite amazing.
  • ZeebestZeebest Member
    edited June 2013
    I'd love to post more of those wonderful "Bud" commercials, but the links to many of them are "disabled".

• This has nothing to do with horses or horse racing, but it is so cool I had to share:
  • This has nothing to do with horses or horse racing, but it is so cool I had to share:
    Wow
  • RachelRachel Member
    edited June 2013
    "jack hannah eat your heart out!" LOL i saw this in the news but never seen the full video, her cam angles made it feel like u were going to fall in lol makes you realize how fast Killer Whales really are.
  • Oh my gosh, that is the most awesome thing ever! I've been on boats with dolphins doing that, I cannot even imagine seeing orcas do it. I might get a little scared. They are huge!
  • Found this in the additional selections on the site after the orca video from lauraj__cinncinnati. It's beautifully done and brings a smile. Should appeal to all my fellow Mare Starers:

• Wasn't that Orca vid amazing!?!? I too have seen dolphins 'surf' like that but not Orcas. Wow.
  • RachelRachel Member
    this dolphin is accepted in to a small group of bachelor sperm whales. the dolphin has scoliosis. and you can hear what a sperm whale sounds like

• RachelRachel Member
    and then theres this one. a chimp, a tiger, and a wolf play together. all are babies so its extra cute.

http://screen.yahoo.com/blogs/screen-blog/baby-chimp-tigers-wolf-cuddle-zoo-160354411.html?vp=1
  • I don't know if any of you have seen this video, but it's one of my favorites.
  • blankblank Member
    9 minutes of smiling hurt the cheeks! This little guy is just too cute..

• I got dizzy and would have probably steered off the trail several times if I were on his bike...great navigation by this future cyclist! An Olympic potential in the making! :o)
  • Okay, that was really cute, but it made me glad I had girls. It looked dangerous to me and the whole time I was wondering if his mother knew exactly what he was doing with dad. Whew! He sounded so little!