›

12Z News & Updates

KetaKeta Member
A second video of 12Z on Zenyatta's Official Site
12zmovingawayandplaying

Published on Dec 18, 2012
He likes to roll in the dirt–wonder where he learned that?
Keta Note: 12Z is the one on the left at the start

Comments

• 12Z Video titled: babyztalk
    Published on Dec 18, 2012 on Zenyatta's Official Site

• I dont think thats him rolling in the dirt. Theres too much white on the back leg and the coats a different color, i think he was the dark bay with that one. I thought the one rolling in the dirt was his little buddy.
  • AmandaFAmandaF Member
    edited December 2012
    That's not Z12 that is rolling he's the one that stops to nibble some grass when the others take off running. The one that rolls has a white sock.
  • Yes, the one who rolled was his buddy, not Z12.
  • AmandaF & Zenyen,
    Thanks for catching that.
    Thought it was fun watching the colt-stop, drop & roll.
    Hugs, Keta
  • RachelRachel Member
    edited December 2012
    i do believe 12Z was the first one to get a drink of water or just stands by it if you keep your eyes on him. they said he was being dominant and acts that way
  • Makes sense as he's being a bit of a studdish brat in the second video, the little scamp.
  • Remember when he was calm when handled by the handler, now he wants to nibble and be trouble lol. Guess being out with the boys hardened him up a bit.
  • Prince is sure of himself, and just does what comes naturally! Beautiful boy, he knows he is special.
  • Thanks for sharing these cool videos! He sure is growing up. I know I shouldn't find it so amusing that he wants to be such a pest when he is supposed to be standing nicely in the stall, but it hit my funny bone.
  • Thanks from me too! The videos were really fun.