WHO WAS THE ONLY FILLY TO EVER TAKE A NORTH AMERICAN TRIPLE CROWN IN MIXED COMPANY?

Abigail_1849Abigail_1849 Member
edited December 2012 in Thoroughbred Racing & Sales
The answer is on THE VAULT. The subject is one of my great equine loves!
http://thevaulthorseracing.wordpress.com/2012/12/29/beloved-dance-smartly

Comments

• carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    Dance Smartly.....what a girl....great article
  • @Abigail_1849 - The amount of detail you achieve in your posts is astounding. What a lovely article about one of my favorites, Dance Smartly. I loved reading your piece about her. The ease with which she won all of her starts in 1991 was amazing. Thank you for sharing this. It was a wonderful read.
  • Thank You so much for posting this. I spent a good hour just reading it and going over all the pedigree details. Really gives one an appreciation for the champions of years gone by and what they have bequeathed to the stars of today! Happy New Year, and all good things in '13!
  • Thanks Abigail. I remember this great filly and thoroughly enjoyed reading about her again. I never tire of recalling the historic accomplishments of these great fillies.
  • Carolinarkansas, PastTheGrandstand, Captainsmistress & slewpy: Thank you so much for the great feedback. "Daisy" really was so special and remains one of my great thoroughbred loves.