New Video of 12Z!

Crazy4ZCrazy4Z Member
edited March 2013 in Cozmic One
There's a new video of 12Z in the video section...check it out! It looks like he's having a blast in his paddock.

Comments

• 12 Z looks great Excellent video He is healthy/ high spirited
  • He's looking more like a horse and less like a foal! And he's looking more like Mama Z every day.
  • KetaKeta Member
    Suggestion for Discussion titles.
    Please put date on it. For example:New Video of 12Z March 2013
    We will end up with lots of video Discussions
    It will become more and more difficult to identify them.
    Just an idea
    Hugs, Keta
  • Just watched Z-12's most recent video while he was in the pasture. My great grandfather, a fantastic horseman in his day who bred, started and trained (and used) draft horses (primarily Percheron) for driving and logging always said that "any horse that rolls completely over is exceptional." And Z-12 is truly exceptional...even herded another yearling after his roll. How can Z-12 be anything but promising!
  • He certainly is looking more and more like Zenyatta...she will never be able to deny him! Such a pretty head and a really nice chest...hard to see much else other than he looks like his barrel is a little shorter than Zenyatta's.
  • He got his papa's hay belly =)
  • Wow does he look like Z. That moment right before he runs off where he looks into the distance? Saw his mommy there.
    Also, am I seeing a small shaved area on the inside of his front left leg? Wonder what he did.
  • Dried mud???
    Wow does he look like Z. That moment right before he runs off where he looks into the distance? Saw his mommy there.
    Also, am I seeing a small shaved area on the inside of his front left leg? Wonder what he did.
  • Hi!

This is without a doubt his Mother's son: the bend of his neck, his look into the distance, his special Z'ears, and his fancy footwork!!!! Excitement is building in my heart for our Prinz. Wonder if he were squealing when running down that hill?!?!?

Take care, all,
    Love,
    Mary in Boone
  • He sure does have a pretty face. And he seems to have nice movement. Watching him run off into the distance, it looks like he has a nice, smooth gait.
  • I think Prince is beautiful and he is growing into himself very well. He is a big, big boy and it is going to take him sometime to fully grow into himself and fill out. He is coming along and I love seeing him run.