13z Stories by Sierra

SierraSierra Member
edited March 2013 in Ziconic
So I am starting a new installment of stories for 13z this time. This first one is really small because well we don’t know much yet and nothing has happened but I thought I would get a head start. Once Z foals there will be more installments.

Zenny is standing over her precious new foal as she (using she for generic purposes and partly because I want 13z to be a filly) looked up and said to her momma.
“Please read me a bed time story momma.”
“Of course my dear I would love to read to you here is a story from all of your aunties to you.”
13z, on the night you were born all the Aunties were nervously pacing checking phones, computers, and tablets for any word of your birth. Sitting in the waiting room we were all on the edges of our seats waiting to celebrate. And once you were born we all rejoiced. Hugs were passed and tears cried because even though we might never meet you we will always love you. Your mother touched our hearts with every stride she took as she still does and our love for her is shared with you. Not many foals can say they have as many aunties as you and when you tell them they may laugh at you but even if you do not win big races or even race at all you will always have hundreds of people behind you helping you along the way. Your Aunties love you just as much as your mother and when you need a pick me up we are always there with peppermint kisses and carrots.
Love,
The Aunties
“Wasn’t that sweet of them sweetheart?” Z says looking down at her filly until she realizes she is asleep. So Z curls up next to her daughter as the moonlight shines in on them from the window and awaits daybreak.

Comments

• Oh, I love it Sierra! Can't wait for the birth so that you can do more. Such a sweet story, I can picture them sleeping together and I, too, am picturing a little filly! I look forward to more.
  • Great work, Sierra! :D I look forward to stories to come!
  • msnap12msnap12 Member
    edited April 2013
    LOL I guess now we know 13Z isn't the grey filly we thought he was going to be... but I think we all forgot about that the moment we saw him, because he is absolutely perfect the way he is :D anyway, @Sierra, I think it's time to write a story about our little Red Caboose ;) lol
  • LOL I guess now we know 13Z isn't the grey filly we thought he was going to be... but I think we all forgot about that the moment we saw him, because he is absolutely perfect the way he is :D anyway, @Sierra, I think it's time to write a story about our little Red Caboose ;) lol
    I will get started on it soon!
  • bgzenfanbgzenfan Member
    edited April 2013
    I just found a really cool picture of a chestnut foal that is shedding out to be grey.

I don't know how to post it. darn it.
  • Here is the starting of the story of Blazen and Z. Hope you enjoy!

Ann stood on the fence looking out at the pastures of Lanes End. Until she spotted him, well he is kind of hard to miss. Z and Blazen were under a tree, Z was grazing while her new colt pranced about taking in all the sights. In other pastures older foals ran around racing each other. In fact his half brother was one of those many yearlings already preparing for their days at the races. Blazen stood out with his fiery red coat and his crisp white markings. As Ann looked on she couldn't help but wonder if maybe someday he would be burning up the track just as his mother did. As a butterfly landed on Blazen's back he took of running and screaming soon Z leaped into action running after her son. She shouted "honey it's okay it's just a butterfly it won't hurt you." When he finally caught up to Blazen he was laying down in the lush grass. "Momma that bug scared me! But now I am really tired!" Z replied "that's okay son I think it is time for us to get some sleep anyways. So z laid down next her colt for a nice afternoon nap in the sun.
  • Yay! :D thanks, Sierra! the stories are so cute <3
  • Paniolo_GalPaniolo_Gal Member
    edited May 2013
    Anxiously awaiting another segment to your Z13 Blazen story!