Animal Kingdom

Comments

• Can't wait to see Animal Kindom babies.
  • DRFBreeding ‏ on Thursday Sept. 26 2012
    Champion Leroidesanimaux, sire of #KyDerby winner Animal Kingdom,
    to stand at Lanwades Stud in Newmarket in 2014. Story to follow.
  • I think he will be coming to Kentucky for the 2014 breeding!
  • Leroidesanimaux to stand in England
    By DRF Breeding Staff 09/26/2013 11:42AM
    Champion Leroidesanimaux, sire of Kentucky Derby winner Animal Kingdom, will relocate overseas to stand at Lanwades Stud in Newmarket, England beginning in 2014.
    The 13-year-old Candy Stripes horse most recently stood at HallMarc Stallions in Ocala, Fla. He will be available for inspection by breeders in England beginning in November, with a 2014 fee to be announced.
    “We are delighted and very proud to welcome ‘Leroi’ to Lanwades,” the farm’s owner and general manager Kirsten Rausing said. “He represents the reintroduction of the Blushing Groom sire line to the UK and with his pedigree, toughness and durability, marvelous racing form on both turf and dirt over distances up to [1 1/16 miles], as well as his proven ability to sire world-class performers, he will be an immensely important addition to the European breeding industry. His pedigree makes him a suitable mate for mares by Galileo, Danehill and his sons, Mr. Prospector-line mares and others. It will be fascinating to breed him to daughters of Dansili. ‘Leroi’ is the outcross stallion European breeders have been waiting for - and he is a proven stallion, too. We expect strong interest from mare owners throughout Europe.”
    http://www.drf.com/news/leroidesanimaux-stand-england
  • Never mind the girl, look at that horse!
  • Her shoes look like those stirrups they make u put your feet in at the gynecologist LOL sorry...
  • Is that animal kingdom?
  • Her shoes look like those stirrups they make u put your feet in at the gynecologist LOL sorry...
    Oh Rachel, lol !!! That photo is from the 2015 Calendar "Fashion at the Races". No California Chrome...they were trying to get him, but I guess it didn't work out. Maybe because CC has his own 2015 calendar.
  • Why was pic posted?
  • The pic was posted because that is Animal Kingdom
  • Isn't he just lovely?
  • RachelRachel Member
    edited December 2014
    They should of cut out the woman from this photo and used this as his conformation shot
  • They should of cut out the woman from this photo and used this as his conformation shot
    Maybe they snapped a lot of photos with and without the model during that photo session.
  • This is his photo on the farms website they are using. Not as flattering
    http://www.darleyamerica.com/stallions/our-stallions/animal-kingdom/conformation
  • Lol about her shoes! He looks amazing! He steals that whole picture. The poor girl might as well not be there, he's the looker. Wow, he's gorgeous.
  • He is gorgeous. Does look my made by LeRoi although she has never raced and was never a racehorse. She is more rangy but a girl in low level training. 16 3' and very kind. Project girl. Green but she remembers early training even though she never raced. Another story. I got lucky.
  • Does look like my mare.
  • said it on many occasions now, you HAVE TO SEE AK in person to appreciate him. cant explain it, but in person, he just has that "it" factor to him, hes stunning!!
  • My girl is so kind. Nice bloodlines. K
  • Team Valor on Friday Dec. 19 2014 PHOTO
    Animal Kingdom filly out of multiple Gr. winner Alexandra Rose,
    at one month old in Australia.

• Dat butt
  • I call it a 12-cylinder engine...more powerful than an 8.
  • Andrew Motion ‏on Sunday Jan. 11 2015
    The great Animal Kingdom posing for the crowd @DarleyStallions stallion parade.
    Looking great
  • Thanks, Keta. He looks magnificent!