Zenyatta's Racing Colors

CarrotManCarrotMan Member
edited March 2012 in Zenyatta
Are these colors close enough? I made a set of horse jumps and used some returned paint that I bought at a home improvement store. I had the pink paint for a while not knowing what to do with it, but when I found a gallon of the teal color I knew what to match it with. I know I don't have Z's blue and white rear leg stripes on this set, but this design I made only has a front leg....

Side A --

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z249/BlankCrows/Zenyatta Horse Jumps/100_7926.jpg

Side B --

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z249/BlankCrows/Zenyatta Horse Jumps/100_7927.jpg

Comments

• Too cute! Did you do the wood cutting too? Very artsy.
  • Thanks. A artistic friend sketched out the horse design for me, and I cut it out with a jig saw.
  • Very nice. I want one, haha.
  • How cool and very clever.
    I would "jump" at the chance to have one too!
    Hope the Moss's see your post.
  • CarrotMan - Excellent work. Your jump standards are fabulous.
  • I love them so much!
  • Cool.
  • Sweet.
  • Love it!
  • CarrotMan - Excellent work. Your jump standards are fabulous.
    Thanks. I've made a few of this horse design and it gets good reviews. Right now I'm working on a set for the Grace Foundation.
    How cool and very clever.
    I would "jump" at the chance to have one too!
    Hope the Moss's see your post.
    I have more paint, so I could make another set with those colors. If Zenyatta's family is interested I could make a set. Might make a good raffle prize or auction item for a charity fundraiser. Is there going to be another Zenyatta party this fall at the Breeder's Cup? My cousin and I are planning to get down to southern California this fall to see the BC and hopefully go to that party if they have it.
  • Very cool!
  • Absolutely fantastic!
  • caseycasey any racetrack with camera in handMember
    Great job on the jumps using the Moss' racing colors. The blue and white you mentioned, are John Shirreff's training colors, so you don't technically "need" them- I love your idea of using it as an auction item
  • WOW that is lovely! What a creative soul you are. I could look at this all day long. It's a marvelous piece of art, truly. This reminds me of Zenyatta dancing. Ah....
  • edited March 2016
    This week a son of Zeny's gets to wear them in a race. That is really so cool. I just hope they make it into the winner's circle.