Z12 HAS A NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QueenZFan20QueenZFan20 Member
edited April 2013 in Cozmic One
Z12's name is Cozmic One! http://www.zenyatta.com/news/z12

Comments

• i love it
  • Perfect fit! The Mosses have such style!
  • Holy smokes he's positively gorgeous! They got him all trimmed up which means he's being trained! That means that when they start training them they start naming them!
  • What a perfect name for him! I love how the Mosses take so much details into choosing a name for their horses. Can't wait for "Cozmic One" start his training!
  • As an astrology buff.... Awesome name.
  • KetaKeta Member
    From the Blog Wed. April 17 The Reasoning behind the Name (LOVE IT!!!)

Being born on International Women’s Day and Purim a day of celebration,
    under a full moon and with a star on your forehead
    Not to mention having Zenyatta be Your mom and be the First born….
    Well we searched the stars and with the desire to have Zennie represented too…..
    We’ve come up with the name that we hope encompasses all:

COZMIC ONE

May the heavens bless him and he has all the chances to be the bright star he is :)
  • Gosh he looks like he's grown up so much and I don't just mean physically. Very nice! And I love his official name (I wonder what his barn name is...I do like Coz tho).
  • What about "Oz"?
  • At first I didn't like it! It was unexpected, but I don't know what I expected! LOL! The more I say it and the more I think about it, I think I love it.
  • I think the name is really good (and FINALLY!!!! lol). And I read on Zenyatta's Facebook page that the reason for the "One" as opposed to "Won" is because Ann calls Zenny "Darling One". So now THAT part of it makes sense.

@RebornRuffin: Hmmmm..............."Oz" as a nickname instead of "Coz"...............I LIKE that! Good one!
  • I think the name is really good (and FINALLY!!!! lol). And I read on Zenyatta's Facebook page that the reason for the "One" as opposed to "Won" is because Ann calls Zenny "Darling One". So now THAT part of it makes sense.

@RebornRuffin: Hmmmm..............."Oz" as a nickname instead of "Coz"...............I LIKE that! Good one!
    Rachel and I came up with a better one! Ozzy! Like Ozzy Ousborne!
  • My age is showing...I was thinking Ozzie Nelson!

Rachel and I came up with a better one! Ozzy! Like Ozzy Ousborne!
    I like Ozzy, too! And LOL at Joanna! (hey, I watched Ozzie and Harriet, too, so don't feel TOOOOO old!)
  • Cozmic One Perfect name He is looking good!!!!!!!!!!
  • He is really growing into himself! Becoming a very good-looking colt.
  • What a perfect name for a colt who we all believe is out of this world. He will wear it proudly.
  • It looked like they had a conformation picture of Ozzy before they replaced it with another picture.... I hope we get to see his full conformational photo!
  • I love the name and being a lover of words I just had to anagram his name and voila.....

Comic Zone

I'm not fond of Oz, Ozzy, or Ozzie as a nickname and I don't begrudge any of you that do like those nicknames. To each his own, but Coz is good for me. :)
  • To each their own ^.^ I will always call him Ozzy now LOL.... Too cool of a nickname to me for me to pass up.
  • Love the name Cozmic One fell in love with it the first time I saw it.
  • caseycasey any racetrack with camera in handMember
    I love his name, and calling him "Coz"- reminds me of the "Cos," Bill Cosby. Also, the "One" part of his name is because he's #1 as in first born. It's a great name. Love it!
  • Cozmic One - a nod to the moon he was born under, & to the fact that he's the first born of our Zenny. He is indisputably the Prince, and much beloved by all. Maybe his barn name will be Coz, as in "Cuz". Whatever. At last he has a name, and it's a good one for sure.
  • I love the name I think it fits him so well!
  • ALL HAIL COZMIC ONE!!!!!!!!!!
  • A little taken aback by the name, mostly the One part. But I'll get used to it, and, of course, my opinion is totally irrelevant. I just hope they don't name 13Z Cozmic Two.