What Would You Name the Zenyatta and Tapit Baby???

BabyZeeBabyZee Member
edited April 2012 in Zenyatta
I KNOW IT IS A LONG WAY AWAY STILL AND PRINCE STILL DOESNT HAVE A REAL NAME BUT I AM SO EXCITED I HAVE BEEN THINKING OF SOOOOOO MANY NAMES FOR WHAT THIS CUTE BABY COULD BE NAMED!!!!!!

SOME I HAVE SO FAR ARE TAPYATTA AND ZENIT AND GRAYZEN AND TAPZEN AND ALSO I HAVE THOUGHT OF PRINCE Z THE SECOND (OR PRINCESS Z THE FIRST IF ITS A GIRL)

WHAT DOES EVERYONE ELSE THINK?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Someone on another thread used the name "Tap Dance". I love it! Hopefully the Mosses will tuck that away as a possible name for "13Zenyatta" - hopefully, a very luck horse!
  • That was me who came up with "Tap Dance."
    Glad you loved it and hope the Moss's do too.
  • Tap Dance is good.
  • ZAPIT
  • Put it on the Ritz?? Just a suggestion....
  • AmandaFAmandaF Member
    edited March 2012
    I like Tap Dance and Zapit too. There have been horses named Tap Dance in 1998 and Zap It in 2005 but neither is a permanently unavaliable name so it can be used again.
  • I don't think the JC releases previously used names until they hit the 20 yr. old mark. So that's disappointing!
  • AmandaFAmandaF Member
    edited March 2012
    I just looked it up and according to this. Names currently in use or which sound too much like them can't be reused until 5 years after the horse has left racing and/or breeding. Here is what I found http://horseracing.about.com/od/breeding/a/aanameingtb.htm

If this is the case then neither name can be used because Zap It was racing up at least until 2010 and Tap Dance is a broodmare had a foal in 2011 and is in foal to Quality Road for 2012.
  • What about Zip It?
  • What about Zip It?
    Just used in 2010. LOL This isn't easy. We can find alot of cute names and then somebody has already used it.
    For those that want to here is the Jockey Club site to look up if names have been used and when. If it has a (P) that means it can never be used again and an (R) means it is on Reserve to be used.
    https://www.registry.jockeyclub.com/registry.cfm?page=namesrch

• What about Tap Zhoes? (Pronounce it as: "Shoes") Even "Tap Shoes" hasn't been used since 1978...Or "Step Dance" that name has no direct matches.
  • Umm! Would have to think about that one. And see the foal.
  • LisaBLisaB Member
    What about Tap Danzer?
  • What about Tap Danzer?
    Tap Danzer has no matches.....Good name! =)

• Ok....without much thought: Tap This or Zapit Z. Do like Tap Dancer...that's a good one Lisa B.
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    some one suggested ZZTap....kind of cute
  • Definitely call her/him "Tap N' Dance" !
  • Absolutely LOVE the name "Tap Dance!
  • Definitely call her/him "Tap N' Dance" !
    Heeey Tap N' Dance has no matches either! Good job Abigail
  • Tap to the Beat (Not used and withing Rule Limit)
    Tap Zhat (Not Used weird name though)
    Tap in Time (Not used)
    Tap in Place (Not Used)
    That is all I can think of right now but I am sure I will have more later.
  • Zappin' Tap maybe??
  • As long as the word Zit is not in play, it's all good.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • EriNCEriNC Member
    ForegoneConclusion I have always wondered why this name wasnt used