Zenyatta has a FULL BROTHER

Comments

• Looks like he does have white on the coronet band of his left hind also, so he does have some white on both back legs like Zenyatta. It is kind of hard to tell if there are any ermine spots, but those light hooves do look to have a few strips of dark. Love the ears, too!! Beautiful boy!!
  • No way to know how tall he is by these pictures. He will be a big boy, but he has a very long way to go. The groom and the girl might be short, might be tall, nothing to use as reference.
  • foalwatcherfoalwatcher Member
    edited November 2014
    Isn't it time for a name? I would love to know who in Ocala has him! I'm pretty sure the post with the pics said he would be going to Ocala at the end of the month. That was several weeks ago or maybe over a month ago. The poster said they had not decided where they were sending him in Ocala.
    edited November 2014
    Deleted

• Would be so cool if he shows z's talents.
  • Wouldn't he be 2 now why hasn't he been named
  • Wouldn't he be 2 now why hasn't he been named
    A horse doesn't have to be named until s/he's ready to start. They can wait a while. There's a late naming fee, but it's relatively cheap.
  • Anyone know who owns him?
  • Presumably Coolmore still.
  • RachelRachel Member
    edited January 2015
    He is in Ocala now in training. We probably wont know anything about him until he makes his first start. And seeing how big he is, i am thinking it wont be until 2016
  • Does anyone have an updated picture of him?
  • no. There arent any
  • He is in Ocala now in training. We probably wont know anything about him until he makes his first start. And seeing how big he is, i am thinking it wont be until 2016
    How big is he? Where did you find the info on his size?
  • There are 2 pics of him on page 6 of this thread
  • I found the pics on page 5 and he does look great!
  • Page 5 I meant. Whoops
  • Oh yeah, I saw those but had forgotten. He has sturdy looking legs and does not have the ears. May take more after Street Cry's side.
    edited January 2015
    Gah, I got excited with the new posts. I thought he had received some attention in the media. Of course, that will come. I'm just impatient.
  • edited January 2015
    Z's little brother has wonderful bone and size. All I can do is wish the very best for him in the future. The combination of Mom V and Street Cry has produced two beautiful horses. I hope he runs as well as his big sister. Now that Street Cry is gone, perhaps this boy will some day take his place in Coolmore's Stallion Barn. (With a lot of luck, of course!)
    I, also, think that Z's foals have gotten their great bone from Street Cry. Street Cry was one of my favorite , and I will miss him.
  • I liked Street Cry, too. It's such a shame that he is gone so soon and so young. I hope bro runs almost as well as his big sister. Don't want her record broken.
  • KMMKMM Member
    Thinking Street Sense is his best son at stud at this point.
  • He certainly was a good racer.
  • KMMKMM Member
    Some of his ge have sold really well. Might be a choice for ebby. Do not know if she is retired that they may be thinking of European sires. Balance by different owner has gone to Europe. Souper spectacular, 1/2 Sib was good on grass.
  • I was informed on Facebook that Monty (his nickname/barn name) is at Mayberry Farm training with Ziconic! Not paired up with Ziconic but training at the same location. Awesome news!
  • I was informed on Facebook that Monty (his nickname/barn name) is at Mayberry Farm training with Ziconic! Not paired up with Ziconic but training at the same location. Awesome news!
    Thanks, Rachel! When I heard he was off to Florida to train, my first thought was why would they send him anywhere else? I'm excited to hear this update. I bet Ann and Jerry were happy to see her full brother. So many memories to look back on.