Havre de Grace has been confirmed in foal to Tapit

and also Plum Pretty will be bred to Distorted Humor

Comments

• Why is it that I feel like Havre de Grace is the forgotten Horse of the Year..?? I love her a lot and will certainly miss her at the track <3
  • She has already been confirmed in foal to Tapit.
  • i ment to say that but my keyboards stick sometimes like together
  • I don't think HdG has been forgotten but fans don't have the same access to her life as they do to Zenyatta or even Rachel.
  • You're absolutely right, Zenyen. Except for the owners/managers of our wonderful racing ladies, we would know little about their lives (unless there's a spy hidden in their staff :)))).
  • Wonderful! I love her and was hoping to hear some good news.
  • Have her de Tapit. Congrats to HDG. Z's foals, one of RA's, and HDG's foal to be will all be related. Has to be at least one future HOY among them.
  • Have her de Tapit. Congrats to HDG. Z's foals, one of RA's, and HDG's foal to be will all be related. Has to be at least one future HOY among them.
    Has Rachel had a foal to Tapit? I thought Taco was by Curlin? And RA13 was by Bernardini?
  • Bernardini and Tapit are related. Rachel's other foal by Curlin is not related.
  • No RA had a foal by bernardini and curlin
  • kurtkurt Member
    getting to spend an hour with gracie and plum was the highlight of my ky trip in january. glad to hear shes in foal, guessin plum is in foal to distorted humor..would be nice if they have similar foal dates so they can be kept together..
  • Plum Pretty's foal and HDG's foal to be will also be related. All one big happy family of future HOYs.
  • Plum Pretty is bred to Distorted Humor
  • slewpyslewpy Member
    edited April 2013
    Plum Pretty, Bernardini, and Tapit are all related through A. P. Indy.