Blazen Beyer Model

MargaretMargaret Member
edited May 2013 in Ziconic
Well how about it? I think we should bury Breyer in snail mail asking for a lovely model of 13Z!

Too many names for this colt...I'm so confused! Blazen. Tap danzen....

Comments

• Yes, and while they're at it, we need a yearling model of Cozmo!

Though until Blaze is officially named, If they do come up with a model for him, I'm calling the model "Set It Blazen".
  • Cool name I 'll join the bandwagon for both models. Can one horse have two models?
  • Cool name I 'll join the bandwagon for both models. Can one horse have two models?
    Yep. Secretariat has two models. But if they did make another one for Cozmo it would be the first time they did the same horse at a different stage in life.
  • RachelRachel Member
    Man o war has two breyers as well. I have the original one with the halter built into the model. That one best represents him.

Yep. Secretariat has two models. But if they did make another one for Cozmo it would be the first time they did the same horse at a different stage in life.
    I think Breyer should make models in diff. Sizes
  • They do make them in different sizes. Mini Whinny, stablemate, and Traditional
  • Speaking of Breyer, does any one have/know a spirit model? If yes, where can I purchase it?
  • They do make them in different sizes. Mini Whinny, stablemate, and Traditional
    Sorry, if I was unclear, I meant the same horse :)
  • There is a Spirit model....ill try to find it
  • Nevermind, they stopped selling it on Breyer.com
  • Speaking of Breyer, does any one have/know a spirit model? If yes, where can I purchase it?
    Try eBay.
  • Ebay has it listed expensively
  • There is a Spirit model....ill try to find it
    Nevermind, they stopped selling it on Breyer.com
    Speaking of Breyer, does any one have/know a spirit model? If yes, where can I purchase it?

Try eBay.
    Ebay has it listed expensively
    Thanks everyone who helped :) i did find it on ebay
    and Classic and Little Bits too!
  • I would love a model of 13Z! That would form a really fun collection. :)
  • I have "The Pie", which was of course, National Velvet's horse from my childhood. Poor thing, his tail has gotten broken off (still have the tail). I wish I could send him into Breyer and have him repaired. My two Breyers are among my most cherished horse collectibles.
  • My dog chewed one of my foals hoof off, i was able to glue it back on with some wet glue, it works really well. :)

and Classic and Little Bits too!
    What size are little bits? I know theres also a size called Pasture Pals.
  • Mini Whinnies are these little tiny breyers. They are about an inch tall

http://www.angelfire.com/miniwhinnies/MWSeries12.html
  • Your right breyer should make a z13 model. The should make a model of everyone of her foals as a way to honor Z and her fans

Btw z13's name is Ziconic : )
  • Traditionals, Classics, Pasture Pals and Mini Whinies
  • I have already emailed breyer about the Ziconic model :)
  • I have already emailed breyer about the Ziconic model :)
    Good idea! If enough people ask for one they might make it.

• My dog chewed one of my foals hoof off, i was able to glue it back on with some wet glue, it works really well. :)
    Not sure what this is? I have several breyers but one of my favorites leg got broke and having trouble repairing it.