Bo Derek Visits Zenyatta and Z13

edited May 2013 in Zenyatta
This is a great video, what do you guys think? Bo Derek Visits Zenyatta and Z13

It's so great to see so many different people in the horse racing world!

Comments

• RachelRachel Member
    hes a tall baby boy lol
  • He is SUCH a beautiful boy...... Zenyatta REALLY outdid herself this time.
  • RachelRachel Member
    did i hear someone say Zapit in the vid?
  • If I heard it right they said "Zapit maybe?" so he was probably suggesting names.
  • RachelRachel Member
    oh boy
  • Aww, great video. Isn't he gorgeous? Zenny was sure watching him closely when Bo was hugging him. What a good mommy she is and she looks gorgeous, too!
  • AmandaFAmandaF Member
    edited May 2013
    How cute! There is already a horse named Zap It born in 2005. Not sure how long they will wait before you can use the name again or if Zapit would be different. Zap It raced in Canada it looks like so that maybe different too.
  • Nice vid! Thanks to all involved so we could enjoy this moment too. Little Red is just so darn cute!
  • AmandaFAmandaF Member
    edited May 2013
    She posted a photo on her FB page. I don't know much about color but why is he shedding out so dark around his muzzle and eyes? Looks more bay than chestnut is that possible?
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/270963_173940152765082_1518307458_n.jpg
  • RachelRachel Member
    i think its the lighting with his eyes, the last photos we got he wasnt shedding around his eyes just his muzzle
  • RachelRachel Member
    video isnt the best of quality but if you look at it again he isnt shedding around his eyes
  • Crazy4ZCrazy4Z Member
    How sweet. What I wouldn't do to be in her place and give hugs and smoochies to Zenny and little Red. He is absolutely gorgeous and the Queen, she is as magnificient as ever.
  • he might be showing "goggles" which is the beginning of greying out.
  • AshtonAshton Member
    She posted a photo on her FB page. I don't know much about color but why is he shedding out so dark around his muzzle and eyes? Looks more bay than chestnut is that possible?
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/270963_173940152765082_1518307458_n.jpg
    All foals get "raccoon eyes" around 4 to 6 weeks old. He's simply shedding his baby fuzz. I'm not saying he won't grey out in time, I lean towards him remaining chestnut, but he's not turning into a bay.

• It's so funny to me when I think how much I wanted a grey filly until I saw this new colt! Now I cannot imagine him as anything other than what he is and I really hope our little red stays chestnut! However, of course, he will still be perfect no matter what color he ends up, but I'm loving this little red one so much! And how about Coz's looks in the most recent photos. Such soulful eyes and such a beautiful face. I just adore him so much! Zenyatta has done so good with these two boys! With a little help from the dads, of course! They are special!
  • AshtonAshton Member
    louisecastello: Your words expressed what I feel in my heart to perfection!
  • I can't get enough pictures of this new little guy; he is so special. Coz has grown up so handsome. Zenyatta's two sons, show that the Queen of racing, not only was perfect as a race horse, but is the perfect broodmare; she's just a perfect soul!!
  • RachelRachel Member
    if her boys look this good, imagine when she has a filly
  • candicandi Member
    Zenyatta is a perfect special angel.
  • It's so funny to me when I think how much I wanted a grey filly until I saw this new colt! Now I cannot imagine him as anything other than what he is and I really hope our little red stays chestnut! However, of course, he will still be perfect no matter what color he ends up, but I'm loving this little red one so much! And how about Coz's looks in the most recent photos. Such soulful eyes and such a beautiful face. I just adore him so much! Zenyatta has done so good with these two boys! With a little help from the dads, of course! They are special!
    You nailed it on both boys and how special Zenyatta is as a mama.
  • KalarKalar Member
    This is a great video, what do you guys think? Bo Derek Visits Zenyatta and Z13

It's so great to see so many different people in the horse racing world!
    I'm just getting around to checking out older threads. What a fun clip. :)