Rachel Alexandra

KetaKeta Member
Stonestreet Farms announced on Sunday March 25
We are thrilled to report that
Rachel Alexandra is confirmed to be in foal to Bernardini!

So, there is a future half-brother or half-sister to Z 12.

Comments

• Hoofray! 12Z has a close relative on the way! Good luck to Rachel and her people.
  • Can't wait to see that foal too.
  • So happy for Rachel!!
  • Everyone needs a little sibling! Even if they're only half.
  • That is great news... hope she stays in foal and now we have more to look foward to next foaling season...there are a lot of mares I'd like to keep tabs on with their foals...I have not heard any news about Blind Luck?
  • Here's a picture of the ultrasound that was taken to confirm the pregnancy:
  • Here's a picture of the ultrasound that was taken to confirm the pregnancy:
    I assume that blacked out area will be a foal in 11 months' time??

• That is great news... hope she stays in foal and now we have more to look foward to next foaling season...there are a lot of mares I'd like to keep tabs on with their foals...I have not heard any news about Blind Luck?
    Blind Luck has also been confirmed in foal to Bernardini ;)
    I believe I read that its on FB that Blind Luck is 'in foal' to Bernadini. check his FB to be sure.

• @wybklyn - Blind Luck is in foal to Bernardini too according to some posts on her facebook page.
  • @ZNotLast1 - yes, the black dot will be their new foal in our around 10 1/2 months time!! I can't wait for next year to see three healthy and happy foals by their momma's side. Congratulations Rachel, Blind Luck, and the-soon-to-be Zenyatta!!
  • Amazing - scans of foals! x
  • If Bernardini were a human he would be captain of the football team and prom king. He gets all the nicest girls. So happy to hear about Rachel and Blind Luck.
  • Bernie is one lucky, fertile dude. Horse racing's future looks very bright indeed.
  • Oh the gift of a new life. All the foals hold the promise of being the next great horse. love Sherry
  • Oh that's so wonderful! Bernardini you are quite the ladies' man, my friend. Congrats to Barbara and Ms. Rachel. Zenyatta, of course, was first. :)) The two babies will be half brothers/sisters. One big family reunion could be anticipated, with lots of competition!
  • AlexAlex Member
    Great News, RA and Blind Luck!!
  • candicandi Member
    Send my love to rachel, be healthy and happy and good luck.
  • KellyM444KellyM444 Member
    edited March 2012
    So happy to here the news about Rachel. Very exciting. Wow Bernie is one busy boy!
  • KetaKeta Member
    Stonestreet Farm tweeted on Thurs. April 5th
    Like a proud grandad! Steve Asmussen visits with Rachel's colt for the first time and momma was so happy to see him!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • RACHEL: I can hardly wait to break the news to Zenny! Sooner or later, Bernie is going to have to choose!
  • Congrats to Rachel and her connections! Bernadini has been one busy little fellow.
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    RACHEL: I can hardly wait to break the news to Zenny! Sooner or later, Bernie is going to have to choose!
    Rachel has way more to worry about than just Z....Bernie is one very busy boy.
  • poor Bernardini! SThey needd to give him a rest soon.